Can anyone tell me if there is any civil unrest or riots going on in Italy as there are in other European countries? Are there any cities that I should avoid when traveling there next month?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 코리아카지노☨＼➾∫ ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ ∫➾＼☨【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 나인카지노☫→)∫¯ WNR94.ZE.AM ¯∫(←☫슈퍼카지노나인카지노
- 3 아라비안카지노☭（╱」 GTY23。ZE。AM 「╱）☭슈퍼카지노
- 4 Ireland in April
- 5 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 6 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 7 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 8 How Do You Know They Are Not Killers? — An Italy Trip Report
- 9 Driving in Italy?
- 10 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 11 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 12 Planning a European Trip
- 13 Scotland Trip
- 14 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
- 15 Best way to visit St.Petersburg....Russia
- 16 So much to do, so little time!
- 17 Tour of Northern Italy
- 18 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 19 Germany in December Trip Report
- 20 Lisbon trip report
- 21 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 22 Naples, Italy
- 23 San Sebastian
- 24 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 25 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa