Can anyone tell me if there is any civil unrest or riots going on in Italy as there are in other European countries? Are there any cities that I should avoid when traveling there next month?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our European adventures
- 2 Spain Trip Report
- 3 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 4 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 5 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 6 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 7 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 8 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 9 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 10 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 11 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 12 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 13 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 14 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 15 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 16 20 free days of Europe
- 17 CDG international flight
- 18 12 days europe
- 19 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 20 Budapest on a budget
- 21 Seville in late January
- 22 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 23 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 24 Help family trip Sardinia with 2years old
- 25 3 days to spend in europe