Before I book an alternative , i am looking for some advice please.
I am having difficulty booking the CNL train from Amsterdam to Munich on the DB website for a date in June.
I made many attempts just to be foiled at the last step with a message saying that an error occurred.
I checked with my banks regarding my credit cards ( even though I had already used one successfully for a ticket between Germany and Switzerland) and finally rang DB on their Uk contact number. I was told that there is night track-work happening but I should be able to catch it from Arnhem.
Before I push the button on this option, I need to know that I can get from Amsterdam to Arnhem. Maybe I am overthinking this but if the CNL cant run this route , wouldn't there be issue for normal trains? Would it be fine if I caught a 'daytime' train to Arnhem (i.e. before the night-works started)?
The train also stops at Utrecht but my DB advice didn't suggest catching the train there.
Can anyone who lives in The Netherlands or train experts shed any light or direct me to a website I can look at .
Thanks for any assistance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another tipping question: concierges
- 2 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Acropolis Athens
- 5 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 6 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 7 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 10 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 11 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 12 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 13 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 14 We're here!
- 15 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 16 Trip Ideas
- 17 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 18 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 19 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 20 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 21 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 22 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 23 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 24 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 25 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!