Before I book an alternative , i am looking for some advice please.
I am having difficulty booking the CNL train from Amsterdam to Munich on the DB website for a date in June.
I made many attempts just to be foiled at the last step with a message saying that an error occurred.
I checked with my banks regarding my credit cards ( even though I had already used one successfully for a ticket between Germany and Switzerland) and finally rang DB on their Uk contact number. I was told that there is night track-work happening but I should be able to catch it from Arnhem.
Before I push the button on this option, I need to know that I can get from Amsterdam to Arnhem. Maybe I am overthinking this but if the CNL cant run this route , wouldn't there be issue for normal trains? Would it be fine if I caught a 'daytime' train to Arnhem (i.e. before the night-works started)?
The train also stops at Utrecht but my DB advice didn't suggest catching the train there.
Can anyone who lives in The Netherlands or train experts shed any light or direct me to a website I can look at .
Thanks for any assistance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 2 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 3 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 4 Overnight at Heathrow
- 5 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 6 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 7 9 days in London
- 8 Lyon
- 9 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 10 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 11 No Periods in British Written English!
- 12 Santorini lodging
- 13 Milan private guide
- 14 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 15 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 16 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 17 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 18 Italian lakes
- 19 Ronda Wine/biking
- 20 What do after Bernia Express?
- 21 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 22 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 23 Self drive tour companies
- 24 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 25 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari