Before I book an alternative , i am looking for some advice please.
I am having difficulty booking the CNL train from Amsterdam to Munich on the DB website for a date in June.
I made many attempts just to be foiled at the last step with a message saying that an error occurred.
I checked with my banks regarding my credit cards ( even though I had already used one successfully for a ticket between Germany and Switzerland) and finally rang DB on their Uk contact number. I was told that there is night track-work happening but I should be able to catch it from Arnhem.
Before I push the button on this option, I need to know that I can get from Amsterdam to Arnhem. Maybe I am overthinking this but if the CNL cant run this route , wouldn't there be issue for normal trains? Would it be fine if I caught a 'daytime' train to Arnhem (i.e. before the night-works started)?
The train also stops at Utrecht but my DB advice didn't suggest catching the train there.
Can anyone who lives in The Netherlands or train experts shed any light or direct me to a website I can look at .
Thanks for any assistance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 2 One free day in Barcelona
- 3 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 4 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 5 initial planning: Dublin, solo, February
- 6 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 7 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 9 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 10 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 11 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 12 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 13 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 14 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 15 Bordeaux to Nice
- 16 Greek Village
- 17 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 18 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 19 Uber vs. TfL
- 20 Berlin
- 21 A Trip Report: Springtime in Italy - May 9 to June 2, 2011
- 22 Germany or Sweden
- 23 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 24 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 25 Two days in Rome