Has anyone ever taken the bus-ferry combination between Belfast and Edinburgh with CityLink? I'm not fussed about length of time or being in a bus, but just want to know if they are reliable. Appreciate if others can share their experiences
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 2 Venice - Tour suggestions
- 3 A few last minute questions
- 4 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 5 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 6 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 7 http://musclegainup.com/skinnoir/
- 8 36 Hours in Venice
- 9 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 10 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 11 http://www.prohealthguides.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 12 http://thedropnet.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 13 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 14 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 15 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!
- 16 Prague & Croatia
- 17 Help! Off to Dubrovnik tonight
- 18 Florence airport costumes
- 19 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 20 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 21 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 22 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 23 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 24 ANDALUCIA IN AUTUMN
- 25 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris