Has anyone ever taken the bus-ferry combination between Belfast and Edinburgh with CityLink? I'm not fussed about length of time or being in a bus, but just want to know if they are reliable. Appreciate if others can share their experiences
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 2 Train help for Prague
- 3 Germany train help!
- 4 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 5 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 6 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 7 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 8 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 9 Acropolis Athens
- 10 Interesting places to visit
- 11 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 12 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 13 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 14 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 15 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 16 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 17 Advice on Berlin hotels
- 18 Swiss Travel Pass
- 19 We're here!
- 20 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 21 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 22 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 23 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 24 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 25 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You