Has anyone ever taken the bus-ferry combination between Belfast and Edinburgh with CityLink? I'm not fussed about length of time or being in a bus, but just want to know if they are reliable. Appreciate if others can share their experiences
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 2 Cornwall UK
- 3 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 4 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 5 Hydra, Greece
- 6 travel around Spain
- 7 credit and debit cards
- 8 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 9 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 10 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 11 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 12 Charming areas to explore in London
- 13 8 Hours in Rome
- 14 I may be wrong....
- 15 Golf Partner in Istanbul
- 16 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 17 Cash machines ATM
- 18 Train up the Jungfrau
- 19 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 20 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 21 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 22 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 23 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 24 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 25 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones