Has anyone ever taken the bus-ferry combination between Belfast and Edinburgh with CityLink? I'm not fussed about length of time or being in a bus, but just want to know if they are reliable. Appreciate if others can share their experiences
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 2 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 3 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 4 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 5 House Hunting in France
- 6 If you had to choose one......
- 7 9 days and nights in Switzerland
- 8 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 9 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 10 Driving in Italy?
- 11 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 12 BARDENAS REALES, Unesco site and national park in Navarra
- 13 Croatia trip Planning
- 14 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 15 So much to do, so little time!
- 16 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 17 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 18 English Countryside
- 19 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 20 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 21 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 22 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 23 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 24 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 25 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures