Has anyone ever taken the bus-ferry combination between Belfast and Edinburgh with CityLink? I'm not fussed about length of time or being in a bus, but just want to know if they are reliable. Appreciate if others can share their experiences
Citylink bus-ferry Ireland to Scotland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 2 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 3 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 4 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 5 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 6 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 7 3 weeks in Europe
- 8 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Andalucia, Morocco
- 9 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 10 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 11 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 12 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 13 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 14 Daytrip From istanbul: IZNIK (NICEA)
- 15 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 16 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 17 Ireland Southwest
- 18 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 19 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 20 Car Rental in Iceland
- 21 London neighborhood suggestions
- 22 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 23 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 24 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 25 London 2nd time around