Has anybody been on a city break to Birmingham? Of course, London is the obvious choice but I've been before and would like to see other cities. How is the city for shopping? Nightlife? Dining?
Also, what hotels would you recommend in this city? I am looking at http://hotel-latour.co.uk/ and it seems rather central.
Thanks for any suggestions,
City trip... Birmingham?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 2 Madrid apartments
- 3 flea markets in France
- 4 London neighborhood suggestions
- 5 Two days to spend in northern Spain traveling by car
- 6 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 7 I need a haircut
- 8 What to wear
- 9 Timing a river cruise
- 10 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 11 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 12 We Need a Pact
- 13 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 14 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 15 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 16 Tipping in Greece
- 17 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 18 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 19 Honeymooning in Europe
- 20 Southern France
- 21 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 22 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 23 Spain tips beyond safety
- 24 Small group for Colosseum
- 25 American electrical gadgets