Has anybody been on a city break to Birmingham? Of course, London is the obvious choice but I've been before and would like to see other cities. How is the city for shopping? Nightlife? Dining?
Also, what hotels would you recommend in this city? I am looking at http://hotel-latour.co.uk/ and it seems rather central.
Thanks for any suggestions,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, guided tours vs "do it oursleves"
- 2 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 3 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 4 Ballet Bolshoi
- 5 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 6 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 7 Le Marche, Italy
- 8 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 9 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 10 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 11 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary
- 12 Trains France/Switzerland
- 13 fear of driving in rome!
- 14 Italy trains question
- 15 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 16 Best/Most Scenic Route to Annecy, France from Amsterdam
- 17 Where to stay in Italy for a month in Oct/Nov
- 18 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 19 Need help identifying something in Barcelona
- 20 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 21 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 22 European Championship
- 23 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 24 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 25 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)