Has anybody been on a city break to Birmingham? Of course, London is the obvious choice but I've been before and would like to see other cities. How is the city for shopping? Nightlife? Dining?
Also, what hotels would you recommend in this city? I am looking at http://hotel-latour.co.uk/ and it seems rather central.
Thanks for any suggestions,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin Leap Card
- 2 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 3 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 4 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 5 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 6 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 7 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 8 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 9 Suggestions on exploring Dublin only for 4 days
- 10 Garda Land
- 11 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 12 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 13 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 14 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 15 Which city am i likely to see more skin in? Athens/Prague or Vienna
- 16 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 17 Cordoba Overnight?
- 18 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 19 mountain views near London
- 20 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 21 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 22 2 weeks Europe trip
- 23 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 24 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 25 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!