Has anybody been on a city break to Birmingham? Of course, London is the obvious choice but I've been before and would like to see other cities. How is the city for shopping? Nightlife? Dining?
Also, what hotels would you recommend in this city? I am looking at http://hotel-latour.co.uk/ and it seems rather central.
Thanks for any suggestions,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First trip to Italy
- 2 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 3 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 4 London's Must Sights!
- 5 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 6 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 7 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 8 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 9 4 days in switzerland
- 10 Vienna or Budapest?
- 11 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 12 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 13 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 14 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 15 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 16 14 nights in Europe
- 17 French immersion courses in France
- 18 Berlin, germany
- 19 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 20 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 21 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 22 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 23 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 24 Ireland & Scotland
- 25 CDG airport