Has anybody been on a city break to Birmingham? Of course, London is the obvious choice but I've been before and would like to see other cities. How is the city for shopping? Nightlife? Dining?
Also, what hotels would you recommend in this city? I am looking at http://hotel-latour.co.uk/ and it seems rather central.
Thanks for any suggestions,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 2 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 3 Berlin Hotel feedback
- 4 Staying in or around Koblenz?
- 5 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 6 Hotel recommendation in Berchtesgaden
- 7 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 8 italy itinerary
- 9 5 Days in Corsica
- 10 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 11 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 12 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 13 Skip the line passes for Venice, Florence, Rome
- 14 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 15 cell phone companys
- 16 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 17 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 18 Itinerary Help!
- 19 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 20 London Itinerary and Questions
- 21 Well, I'm always warning people
- 22 Iceland and Germany, late Oct.-Nov trip, need feedback!
- 23 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 24 Geneva Airport Arrival
- 25 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August