Has anybody been on a city break to Birmingham? Of course, London is the obvious choice but I've been before and would like to see other cities. How is the city for shopping? Nightlife? Dining?
Also, what hotels would you recommend in this city? I am looking at http://hotel-latour.co.uk/ and it seems rather central.
Thanks for any suggestions,
City trip... Birmingham?
- 1 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 2 Spain - Andalucia
- 3 Crete - trip report - 3 weeks May 2013, a great and surprising trip!
- 4 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 5 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 6 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 7 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 8 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 9 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 10 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 11 Travelling from Venice to the Cinque Terre towns.
- 12 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 13 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 14 One more last question on Bayeux
- 15 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 16 Medieval Tallinn
- 17 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 18 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 19 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 20 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 21 Euro Train
- 22 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 23 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 24 Italian language schools
- 25 Home from Rome - a trip report