Has anybody been on a city break to Birmingham? Of course, London is the obvious choice but I've been before and would like to see other cities. How is the city for shopping? Nightlife? Dining?
Also, what hotels would you recommend in this city? I am looking at http://hotel-latour.co.uk/ and it seems rather central.
Thanks for any suggestions,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal, What did you love there ?
- 2 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 3 Guidance on countries to visit in Europe
- 4 Train Route Help! France, Spain, Italy & Switzerland
- 5 Record breaking rain in Paris
- 6 Cooking Classes- Zagreb, Croatia & Bratislava, Slovakia
- 7 Does my Switzerland Itinerray makes sense
- 8 Amafi to Naples - private driver? Other options?
- 9 Trip report European honeymoon
- 10 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 11 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 12 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 13 Corsica, Sicily or Cinque Terre for summer trip?
- 14 Paris hotels
- 15 Prague, Vienna, Bratislava, Budapest which to choose?
- 16 Netflix and Hulu
- 17 Trying to decide on a Colmar hotel for 4 nights
- 18 Find Ibis CDG/Take the Péripherique?
- 19 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 20 1 hour from Stockholm to Nynashamn
- 21 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 22 City Pass v. 2 for 1
- 23 Norway and Copenhagen - 13 days
- 24 Train & Car Rental Logistics from Florence
- 25 Porto - History, Culinary, Art and Wine Travel Report