Has anybody been on a city break to Birmingham? Of course, London is the obvious choice but I've been before and would like to see other cities. How is the city for shopping? Nightlife? Dining?
Also, what hotels would you recommend in this city? I am looking at http://hotel-latour.co.uk/ and it seems rather central.
Thanks for any suggestions,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 2 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 3 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 4 No Periods in British Written English!
- 5 Doumo to Lampugnano bus station
- 6 How to rent a car
- 7 Mayrhofen August with nearly 5 year old and 5 months old?
- 8 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 9 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 10 Day trips from Florence
- 11 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 12 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 13 St Denis Cathedral
- 14 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 15 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 16 Perugia
- 17 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 18 May get together in Paris
- 19 Paris in September
- 20 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 21 First time in Bulgaria
- 22 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 23 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 24 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 25 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now