Has anybody been on a city break to Birmingham? Of course, London is the obvious choice but I've been before and would like to see other cities. How is the city for shopping? Nightlife? Dining?
Also, what hotels would you recommend in this city? I am looking at http://hotel-latour.co.uk/ and it seems rather central.
Thanks for any suggestions,
City trip... Birmingham?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 2 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 3 Use of pre-booked non-PREMS tickets on French trains
- 4 Help - Train: Florence to Salerno & Ferry: Salerno to Positano
- 5 Where to stay in Prague?
- 6 Resto recs for Valencia, Barc, Girona, Montpellier, St. Saturnin, Antibes
- 7 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 8 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 9 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 10 Hotel Belvedere Bellagio or Royal Victoria in Lake Como for May trip
- 11 scotland trave;
- 12 London Food Tour
- 13 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 14 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 15 Iceland Trekking/Camping
- 16 Time to get lowest airfare to Norway
- 17 25 days in Europe
- 18 Family trip to France with kids
- 19 London with Kids
- 20 Where to stay in London
- 21 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 22 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 23 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 24 10 Days in Switzerland
- 25 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?