Are the city sightseeing or travel passes worth it? We're heading off to London, Paris and Amsterdam mid-June and would like to find out if we need to purchase the city museum/famous sites passes before we depart. How about travel cards? I'll be travelling with my 2 daughters, 17 & 15 and a friend and her 2 sons: 16 & 12. Just tryin' to make the most of our money.
city passes - worth it?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 2 Three for the road
- 3 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 4 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 5 Berlin
- 6 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 7 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 8 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 9 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 10 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 11 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 12 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 13 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 14 How early to get to CDG
- 15 Venice in Jan
- 16 Trip Report - Fringe Movements
- 17 Barcelona: Sagrada Familia: which tower to go up?
- 18 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 19 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 20 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 21 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 22 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 23 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 24 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 25 Prague Main Train Station