Does anybody know if there's any information in English at Cité Nationale de l'Histoire de l'Immigration? Or is everything in French?
Cité Nationale de l'Histoire de l'Immigration in Paris
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 2 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 3 Italian Lakes gardens
- 4 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 5 Dresden Train Station
- 6 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 7 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 8 London for Christmas
- 9 Amsterdam: Alcoholics Cleaning Streets to Get Free Booze!
- 10 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 11 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 12 Rome Accommodation
- 13 Waltz performances in Stadtpark Vienna
- 14 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 15 2 Week European Itinerary
- 16 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 17 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 18 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 19 Family European winter holiday
- 20 More help with housing in Puglia
- 21 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 22 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 23 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 24 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 25 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?