Does anybody know if there's any information in English at Cité Nationale de l'Histoire de l'Immigration? Or is everything in French?
Cité Nationale de l'Histoire de l'Immigration in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 2 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 3 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 4 Cheap Traveling in Spain
- 5 How long in Venice?
- 6 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 7 Trip report: Milan and Lake Como
- 8 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 9 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 10 Getting cash in Spain
- 11 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 12 Cotswolds village base
- 13 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 14 First Time Going to Europe
- 15 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 16 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 17 Traveling mid-august in UK and Ireland
- 18 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 19 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 20 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 21 International driving permit required in France?
- 22 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 23 Hotel in Rome?
- 24 Parisbestlodge Fleur de Lys apt
- 25 Traditional food in Athens