We are hearing from friends returning from the Amalfi Coast that they were warned at each hotel not to use the local circumvesuvius trains as they were very dangerous. In fact, they talked to a couple that witness a horrid mugging and robbery the day before. We were planning on this train to get from Naples to Sorrento and to visit Pompeii. Any other ways of getting to these places?
- 1 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 2 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 3 Tour-Free Travel
- 4 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 5 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 6 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 7 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 8 UK flexipass best option?
- 9 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 10 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 11 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 12 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 13 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 14 French Riviera Overview
- 15 London Evening Activity
- 16 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 17 Planning my days in Paris
- 18 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 19 Family trip to Paris for 3 days
- 20 Austria - Salzburg to Vienna (Train and Boat)
- 21 Car Rental recommendations (Heathrow and Gatwick) ?
- 22 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 23 Has anyone sent a "care package" to a student studying abroad?
- 24 Almalfi in Late March??
- 25 Levanto, Italy B&B