We are planning a day trip in May from Lerate (SW of Pamploma) to Orreaga/Roncesvalle and back. I'm intending to do this as a circular, using N135 and NA172 (Aoiz and cutting cross country through Tiebes, to avoid Pamploma). Scenically does it make any difference whether I do this clockwise or anticlockwise?
Circular tour to Orreaga/Roncesvalle, Navarra
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sorting out my travel Days in Italy
- 2 euro quiz # 69 - All About Parks...
- 3 Paris Street Market Selling Soaps from Provence
- 4 scotland trave;
- 5 One night in Paris- where to stay?
- 6 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 7 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 8 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 9 Please help me plan my trip!
- 10 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 11 3.5 weeks in Europe w/ 10-month old
- 12 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 13 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 14 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 15 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 16 Apartment services for Barcelona and Pamplona
- 17 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 18 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 19 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 20 Choosing countries for an 18 day trip
- 21 Classical Music Concert in Vienna
- 22 Porto to Salamanca
- 23 QUICK TOUR IN IRELAND -- WANT TO EXTEND A FEW DAYS -- SUGGESTIONS?
- 24 Traveling after Dublin
- 25 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted