We are planning a day trip in May from Lerate (SW of Pamploma) to Orreaga/Roncesvalle and back. I'm intending to do this as a circular, using N135 and NA172 (Aoiz and cutting cross country through Tiebes, to avoid Pamploma). Scenically does it make any difference whether I do this clockwise or anticlockwise?
Circular tour to Orreaga/Roncesvalle, Navarra
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 2 Como Lake for Easter weekend - is a rental car worthwhile?
- 3 Trip from Vienna to Budapest
- 4 Just curious: Kids at the Moulin Rouge?
- 5 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 6 Apartment in Seville in April help
- 7 Genoa - What are the Must Do's
- 8 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 9 Paris Libraries
- 10 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 11 British Royals
- 12 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 13 UNICO CAMPANIA sets new fare structure effective 1/01/2015
- 14 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 15 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 16 Provence to Toulouse: Trip Planning Help Needed
- 17 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 18 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 19 Vimy Ridge to CDG airport.
- 20 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 21 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation
- 22 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 23 Paris: Best Bistros
- 24 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 25 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment