We are planning a day trip in May from Lerate (SW of Pamploma) to Orreaga/Roncesvalle and back. I'm intending to do this as a circular, using N135 and NA172 (Aoiz and cutting cross country through Tiebes, to avoid Pamploma). Scenically does it make any difference whether I do this clockwise or anticlockwise?
Circular tour to Orreaga/Roncesvalle, Navarra
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland or Scotland
- 2 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 3 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 4 Autumn in Paris
- 5 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 6 Weekend in Norfolk
- 7 Athens at New Years
- 8 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 9 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 10 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 11 Cotswold Churches
- 12 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 13 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 14 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 15 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 16 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 17 How much time in Amsterdam?
- 18 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 19 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 20 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 21 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 22 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 23 London Trip Travel
- 24 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 25 I dream of Europe