We are planning a day trip in May from Lerate (SW of Pamploma) to Orreaga/Roncesvalle and back. I'm intending to do this as a circular, using N135 and NA172 (Aoiz and cutting cross country through Tiebes, to avoid Pamploma). Scenically does it make any difference whether I do this clockwise or anticlockwise?
Circular tour to Orreaga/Roncesvalle, Navarra
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 2 Does anyone know how Trenitalia or Trenord list the Vivalto trains?
- 3 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 4 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 5 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 6 GYTHION and MYSTRAS
- 7 help- itinerary planning france-switzerland-Italy -18N starting 15th July
- 8 airport transportation
- 9 Split to Venice. Help!
- 10 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 11 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 12 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 13 phone service
- 14 Macarons!
- 15 ideas for Portugal please
- 16 DCC on the increase?
- 17 driving from palermo to sciacca
- 18 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?
- 19 Weekend navigo options
- 20 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 21 MADRID AND GRANADA--A Magical Winter Week in Spain
- 22 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 23 Southern France/Northern Italy/Switzerland trip
- 24 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 25 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight