We are planning a day trip in May from Lerate (SW of Pamploma) to Orreaga/Roncesvalle and back. I'm intending to do this as a circular, using N135 and NA172 (Aoiz and cutting cross country through Tiebes, to avoid Pamploma). Scenically does it make any difference whether I do this clockwise or anticlockwise?
Circular tour to Orreaga/Roncesvalle, Navarra
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 2 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 3 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 4 Where to stay in Naples, Italy
- 5 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 6 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 7 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 8 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 9 Recs for Dublin B&B?
- 10 BMW European Delivery program
- 11 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 12 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 13 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 14 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 15 Hotel Millesime or Hotel des Marronniers or Hotel du Danube
- 16 Eating in University cafeterias
- 17 your favorite coasts/shores, lake or sea
- 18 travel to western Europe from India
- 19 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 20 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 21 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 22 wineries near Ronda
- 23 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 24 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 25 Scotland - 1 week itinerary