We are planning a day trip in May from Lerate (SW of Pamploma) to Orreaga/Roncesvalle and back. I'm intending to do this as a circular, using N135 and NA172 (Aoiz and cutting cross country through Tiebes, to avoid Pamploma). Scenically does it make any difference whether I do this clockwise or anticlockwise?
Circular tour to Orreaga/Roncesvalle, Navarra
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 2 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 3 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 4 Best Location to Stay in Barcelona
- 5 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 6 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 7 Southern Spain
- 8 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 9 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 10 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 11 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 12 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 13 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 14 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 15 Portugal Trip
- 16 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 17 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 18 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 19 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 20 Reputable Tours
- 21 Spain traffic tickets
- 22 Salzburg and day trips
- 23 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 24 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 25 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days