Does anyone know about the train schedule between La Spezia and the other CT smaller towns? we need to catch an early morning 0630, train out of La Spezia, but want to stay in one of the smaller towns... do you think that the regional/local trains run that early? any advice would be much appreciated! first time to CT!!! can't wait, just need to figure out where to stay based on train schedule...if the regional train doesnt run that early to get us to La Spezia from one of the smaller towns, we will have to stay in La Spezia after all...
Thank you in advance for your advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Corsica
- 2 credit and debit cards
- 3 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 4 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 5 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 6 stonehenge day trip from london
- 7 카지노게임ª＼＼〃〃 ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 〃〃＼＼ª」슈퍼카지노
- 8 Shopping and staying near Frankfurt, Germany
- 9 Train up the Jungfrau
- 10 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 11 London Restaurants
- 12 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 13 Cinqueterre
- 14 CDG to Marais transfer
- 15 Naples, Herculaneum and Capri Early April - recommendations
- 16 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 17 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 18 Fun in the countryside and Tallinn
- 19 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 20 Travel Apps
- 21 What is your favorite travel app?
- 22 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 23 Transportation Question Italy
- 24 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 25 May get together in Paris