Does anyone know about the train schedule between La Spezia and the other CT smaller towns? we need to catch an early morning 0630, train out of La Spezia, but want to stay in one of the smaller towns... do you think that the regional/local trains run that early? any advice would be much appreciated! first time to CT!!! can't wait, just need to figure out where to stay based on train schedule...if the regional train doesnt run that early to get us to La Spezia from one of the smaller towns, we will have to stay in La Spezia after all...
Thank you in advance for your advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 무료 바다이야기 ● 연결 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 3 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 4 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 5 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 6 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 7 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 8 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 9 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 10 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 11 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 12 London 6 day itinerary
- 13 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 14 Sim Cards
- 15 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 16 London in Winter Report
- 17 Portugal rental car
- 18 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 19 Switzaly 2011: two sisters visit Zurich, Turin and Milan
- 20 IWM
- 21 London Hotel - Different Request
- 22 Seville to Cordoba
- 23 3 nights in Madrid
- 24 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 25 Travelling Iceland