Can anyone recommend the best way to travel from Cinque Terre to Aix en Provence?
- is there a night train?
- if none, is there an afternoon train we can take, then overnight at a stopover (maybe Nice?), then proceed to Aix en Provence in the AM?
- is there an overnight ferry?
- how about bus ride?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Praiano
- 2 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 3 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 4 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 5 St Denis Cathedral
- 6 Norway fjord
- 7 Travelogue: Norway with kids (Bergen & Fjord)
- 8 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 9 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 10 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 11 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 12 3 Weeks in Ireland - Itinerary help needed
- 13 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 14 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 15 Stockholm during midsummer
- 16 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 17 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 18 No Periods in British Written English!
- 19 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 20 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 21 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 22 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 23 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 24 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 25 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)