One of the stops on our cruise will be La Spezia and we are trying to decide between visiting the Cinque Terre or Lucca. We are two adults, two teens in case that matters
Looking for suggestions on what people enjoyed at either
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Must visit wineries in Alsace?
- 2 Munich Under Attack...
- 3 From Genoa to Rome...
- 4 Dentix in Spain
- 5 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 6 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 7 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 8 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 9 First trip - destination advice!
- 10 How big backpack do I need?
- 11 Norway Itinerary and recommendations?
- 12 Trip Report: Bergen-Andalsnes-Oslo (June/July 2016)
- 13 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 14 Spain in November
- 15 Stonehenge and Bath
- 16 Path of the Gods Question
- 17 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 18 Should I speculate?
- 19 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 20 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 21 Prague on a budget...
- 22 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 23 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 24 Le Marche Sept./Oct.
- 25 Help with 2nd European Spot