One of the stops on our cruise will be La Spezia and we are trying to decide between visiting the Cinque Terre or Lucca. We are two adults, two teens in case that matters
Looking for suggestions on what people enjoyed at either
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Compare & Save Cheap Hotel Deals
- 2 12 days europe
- 3 Weekend hopping: Ghent, Zadar, Lisbon, Bosch, Brno,...
- 4 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 5 cell phone companys
- 6 CDG international flight
- 7 Berlin restaurant recs
- 8 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 9 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 10 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 11 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 12 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 13 Seville in late January
- 14 Lipari to Capri??
- 15 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 16 2 Porto-Lisbon q's, 1 phone q
- 17 Italy for the first time
- 18 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 19 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 20 5 day s in Belgrade
- 21 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 22 Travel WiFi - France
- 23 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 24 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 25 Gelato course in Rome?