One of the stops on our cruise will be La Spezia and we are trying to decide between visiting the Cinque Terre or Lucca. We are two adults, two teens in case that matters
Looking for suggestions on what people enjoyed at either
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 2 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 3 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 4 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 5 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 6 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 7 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 8 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 9 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 10 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 11 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 12 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 13 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 14 Bruges
- 15 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 16 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 17 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 18 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 19 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 20 6 months in Europe itinerary-Countries
- 21 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 22 Planning A trip
- 23 A week in the Occitanie
- 24 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 25 Paris Neighborhood Help