One of the stops on our cruise will be La Spezia and we are trying to decide between visiting the Cinque Terre or Lucca. We are two adults, two teens in case that matters
Looking for suggestions on what people enjoyed at either
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 2 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 3 Paris Navigo weekly Pass
- 4 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 5 Flat in London
- 6 How the kids age calculated
- 7 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 8 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 9 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 10 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 11 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 12 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 13 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 14 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 15 Buying Train Tickets to and from Prague
- 16 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 17 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 18 Airport Transfer - Palma Mallorca
- 19 Basilicata region of southern Italy, also known as Lucania
- 20 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 21 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 22 Madrid airport question
- 23 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 24 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 25 question on Barcelona itinerary