One of the stops on our cruise will be La Spezia and we are trying to decide between visiting the Cinque Terre or Lucca. We are two adults, two teens in case that matters
Looking for suggestions on what people enjoyed at either
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 2 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 3 Killarney
- 4 Madrid/Lisbon
- 5 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 6 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 7 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 8 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 9 Rome-Itinerary
- 10 No Periods in British Written English!
- 11 Walking itinerary in England?
- 12 Where are the ALERT buttons for unreadable Asian-language messages?
- 13 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 14 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 15 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 16 Ireland itinerary help please
- 17 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 18 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 19 Italy bus or train
- 20 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 21 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 22 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 23 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 24 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 25 Greek fuel cost