Hi, my wife and I will be staying in Milan for 2.5 days in early August and would like to go away for a day trip for one (or both the days). Is it possible to do Cinque Terre in one day? The photos looks so beautiful and am tempted to go there but do'nt know if it is possible as a day trip. Como/Bellagio seem closer to Milan and will be more relaxing for a day trip but I don't know if it will be very similar to Lake District in the UK (we have been there loads of times). We are not really into hiking but would love to visit some scenic spots that give us a taste of Italy.
Cinque terre or Como/Bellagio for day trip from milan?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland November 2015
- 2 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 3 Germany in December 2015
- 4 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 5 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 6 All Set To Go!!
- 7 Vegan in Germany?
- 8 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 9 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 10 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 11 biking tours in Italy?
- 12 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 13 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 14 Which european city?
- 15 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 16 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 17 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 18 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 19 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 20 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 21 Italy Countryside
- 22 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 23 French Basque region
- 24 VISA question
- 25 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)