I am planning to celebrate my 50th birthday in Italy in June. I have been to Rome, Florence, Venice, Milan, Tuscany, and the Lake Como area. Now, Cinque Terre and Positano (the Amalfi Coast) are on my bucket list. After perusing all the guide books, I am more confused than ever. It seems to be too much to combine the two in one trip. I know June is a busy time of year, but I really want to be there on my b'day; so, any suggestions? Does it make sense to combine CT with Pisa? I may end up traveling alone; so, that is also a factor as I would enjoy being in a place with enough to keep me occupied...don't necessarily want to just lounge on a beach as I live in Florida. Is there any place/thing I may not have considered? Thanks for any advice!
Cinque Terre or Amalfi Coast
- 1 Football (soccer) matches in July
- 2 BRITISH ISLES---GLOBUS TOURS
- 3 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 4 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 5 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 6 France by rail or car?
- 7 Which tour company would be best?
- 8 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 9 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 10 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 11 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 12 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 13 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 14 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 15 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 16 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 17 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 18 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 19 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 20 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 21 Where to stay in Glasgow and Edinburgh Scotland
- 22 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 23 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 24 Normandy on our own?
- 25 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome