I am planning to celebrate my 50th birthday in Italy in June. I have been to Rome, Florence, Venice, Milan, Tuscany, and the Lake Como area. Now, Cinque Terre and Positano (the Amalfi Coast) are on my bucket list. After perusing all the guide books, I am more confused than ever. It seems to be too much to combine the two in one trip. I know June is a busy time of year, but I really want to be there on my b'day; so, any suggestions? Does it make sense to combine CT with Pisa? I may end up traveling alone; so, that is also a factor as I would enjoy being in a place with enough to keep me occupied...don't necessarily want to just lounge on a beach as I live in Florida. Is there any place/thing I may not have considered? Thanks for any advice!
Cinque Terre or Amalfi Coast
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Pass worth the money?
- 2 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 3 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 4 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 5 Southwestern England
- 6 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 7 Airoport transfers from Dublin airport
- 8 Airbnb
- 9 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 10 Mont St. Michele?
- 11 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 12 British Honeymoon!
- 13 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 14 Edinburgh accommodation location help me choose
- 15 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 16 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May
- 17 IST plane transfer - cutting it too close?
- 18 Gay and St.Petersburg
- 19 10 day travel itinerary to Italy... help!
- 20 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 21 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 22 Athens and which islands?
- 23 Belgium for 4 nights by train
- 24 Help re: Driving from Venice Airport to Kobarid, Slovenia
- 25 LHR to Victoria by Tube - Best Place to Transfer