I am planning to celebrate my 50th birthday in Italy in June. I have been to Rome, Florence, Venice, Milan, Tuscany, and the Lake Como area. Now, Cinque Terre and Positano (the Amalfi Coast) are on my bucket list. After perusing all the guide books, I am more confused than ever. It seems to be too much to combine the two in one trip. I know June is a busy time of year, but I really want to be there on my b'day; so, any suggestions? Does it make sense to combine CT with Pisa? I may end up traveling alone; so, that is also a factor as I would enjoy being in a place with enough to keep me occupied...don't necessarily want to just lounge on a beach as I live in Florida. Is there any place/thing I may not have considered? Thanks for any advice!
Cinque Terre or Amalfi Coast
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurants in Spain
- 2 Bus Tours in Scotland???
- 3 big family in Ireland
- 4 UK for 10 days with 9 and 13 year old
- 5 What to wear
- 6 Touring Dover Castle
- 7 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 8 Ireland itinerary
- 9 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 10 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 11 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 12 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 13 Cell phones in Ireland
- 14 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 15 7 Nights in Paris
- 16 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 17 Santorini transportation
- 18 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 19 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 20 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 21 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 22 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 23 Carry on luggage only with a family travelling to Europe?
- 24 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 25 Madrid and London