I am planning to celebrate my 50th birthday in Italy in June. I have been to Rome, Florence, Venice, Milan, Tuscany, and the Lake Como area. Now, Cinque Terre and Positano (the Amalfi Coast) are on my bucket list. After perusing all the guide books, I am more confused than ever. It seems to be too much to combine the two in one trip. I know June is a busy time of year, but I really want to be there on my b'day; so, any suggestions? Does it make sense to combine CT with Pisa? I may end up traveling alone; so, that is also a factor as I would enjoy being in a place with enough to keep me occupied...don't necessarily want to just lounge on a beach as I live in Florida. Is there any place/thing I may not have considered? Thanks for any advice!
Cinque Terre or Amalfi Coast
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 2 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 3 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 4 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 5 Lavender Fields
- 6 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 7 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 8 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 9 Nice Video about Poland
- 10 Where to stay in Rome
- 11 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 12 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 13 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 14 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 15 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 16 Munich
- 17 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 18 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 19 Domus Aurea (Rome) -- still closed?
- 20 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 21 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 22 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 23 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 24 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 25 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday