I am planning to celebrate my 50th birthday in Italy in June. I have been to Rome, Florence, Venice, Milan, Tuscany, and the Lake Como area. Now, Cinque Terre and Positano (the Amalfi Coast) are on my bucket list. After perusing all the guide books, I am more confused than ever. It seems to be too much to combine the two in one trip. I know June is a busy time of year, but I really want to be there on my b'day; so, any suggestions? Does it make sense to combine CT with Pisa? I may end up traveling alone; so, that is also a factor as I would enjoy being in a place with enough to keep me occupied...don't necessarily want to just lounge on a beach as I live in Florida. Is there any place/thing I may not have considered? Thanks for any advice!
Cinque Terre or Amalfi Coast
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 2 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 3 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 4 Madrid to Sevilla
- 5 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 6 Chambermaid tipping
- 7 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 8 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 9 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 10 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 11 7 days in Andalucia
- 12 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 13 first european holiday itinery
- 14 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 15 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 16 Euro Train
- 17 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 18 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 19 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 20 Travel by train or bus
- 21 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 22 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 23 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 24 Belgium
- 25 London's Proposed New Airport...