we will be in Cinque Terre on June 29th. Is there a religious celebration in any of the villages? Which would be the best place to see this? Any suggestions on where to stay for 2 nights?
Cinque Terre on June 29
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Michelin atlas
- 2 Three free days in Europe: Amsterdam or Berlin?
- 3 Danube or Douro for river cruise 2015
- 4 Stopover in Puy-de-Dôme area: driving from Loire Valley to Provence?
- 5 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?
- 6 Rome Itinerary Critique
- 7 Need help with Croatia itinerary!
- 8 germany
- 9 Fiction - Historic or otherwise - set in Scotland
- 10 Book smaller room with balcony or standard room without?
- 11 Talking of haggis
- 12 Two glorious weeks in the southern Iberian peninsula!
- 13 Tkts to Waverly Stn, Edinburgh, UK , need to get off at Edinburgh Park...
- 14 Road trip Spain
- 15 Europe Trip Post-Study Abroad Planning
- 16 Visit St Peters on same day as Scavi tour
- 17 Renting a car in Budapest
- 18 Toulouse, Sarlat environs, Paris itinerary
- 19 First time in Italy: Rome, Tuscany, Amalfi Coast 10 days
- 20 How much time in Lisbon?
- 21 travel Copenhagen to Paris?
- 22 Walking in Oslo
- 23 White sneakers are finally the RAGE in Europe.
- 24 Paris trains ?
- 25 Need help with accommodation in Paris for Kiwi family of 5