we will be in Cinque Terre on June 29th. Is there a religious celebration in any of the villages? Which would be the best place to see this? Any suggestions on where to stay for 2 nights?
Cinque Terre on June 29
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 2 Baby Stroller/Pram travel in Italy and Switzerland
- 3 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 4 Preparing to drive on the Greek mainland
- 5 spain
- 6 First trip to Europe - early 20s want to see the highlights
- 7 Dulwich Picture Gallery
- 8 Land v Waterways touring
- 9 We are off to France again!!
- 10 Hotel room/Aptartment Recommendation for 5 in Paris
- 11 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 12 Scotland/London Itinerary Help
- 13 First trip to Paris
- 14 Champagne Country trip from Paris
- 15 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 16 is there accommodation available over summer at the Sorbonne?
- 17 Antwerp or Bruges?
- 18 Amsterdam with toddler; getting around & logistical questions
- 19 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 20 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 21 Amsterdam to see tulips
- 22 London Trip Report - Textiles & Chocolate
- 23 Assistance with first trip to Europe
- 24 From Paris to the Riviera (15 days honeymoon)
- 25 Itinerary help