I just received an email from Parco Nazionale Cinque Terre regarding the trails:
you can check the status of the trails here: www.parconazionale5terre.it/sentieri
Unfortunately Via dell'Amore is still closed. We supposed it will reopen in 2014.
In few days it will reopen Manarola - Corniglia.
I was hoping Via Dell'Amore would be open in August but good news about Manarola - Corniglia. Check the link - great colour coding and maps.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Black Cab Tour in Belfast
- 2 RHK's Fall escape
- 3 Europe Itinerary
- 4 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 5 Travelling to Europe from OCT 15 to OCT 30
- 6 5 day stay - ideas of best place to visit in December
- 7 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 8 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 9 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 10 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 11 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 12 Baviaran Alps End April Good idea?
- 13 Arcachon Bassin--best area to stay
- 14 Oops - too many yes it is me me me
- 15 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 16 Scotland 1-week itinerary: Edinburgh + Highlands
- 17 Anyone visiting Ireland
- 18 New Airline for Naxos
- 19 Salzburg Christmas Eve Dinner
- 20 Does anyone know first hand of a private driver in Rome
- 21 Part 2: The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 22 France: Montpellier, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Loire, Paris
- 23 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 24 Long Layover at the Heathrow Airport London
- 25 2 days in Aeolian Islands