I just received an email from Parco Nazionale Cinque Terre regarding the trails:
you can check the status of the trails here: www.parconazionale5terre.it/sentieri
Unfortunately Via dell'Amore is still closed. We supposed it will reopen in 2014.
In few days it will reopen Manarola - Corniglia.
I was hoping Via Dell'Amore would be open in August but good news about Manarola - Corniglia. Check the link - great colour coding and maps.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강원랜드카지노•• 売━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••売 강원랜드카지노
- 2 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 3 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 4 Scandinavia????
- 5 Venice to Positano
- 6 GPS vs Google Maps
- 7 Scotland Question
- 8 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 9 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 10 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 11 London Paris
- 12 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 13 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 14 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 15 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 16 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 17 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 18 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 19 The Rain in Spain and more
- 20 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 21 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 22 help with 21 days-croatia
- 23 Bavaria in August
- 24 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 25 Luggage on trains/security?