I just received an email from Parco Nazionale Cinque Terre regarding the trails:
you can check the status of the trails here: www.parconazionale5terre.it/sentieri
Unfortunately Via dell'Amore is still closed. We supposed it will reopen in 2014.
In few days it will reopen Manarola - Corniglia.
I was hoping Via Dell'Amore would be open in August but good news about Manarola - Corniglia. Check the link - great colour coding and maps.
Cinque Terre - link to status of trails
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 2 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 3 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 4 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 5 Street food in Turkey
- 6 Spain Questions
- 7 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 8 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 9 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 10 Mont St Michel
- 11 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 12 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 13 Renting a car in Ireland - pick up/off at Dublin airport or city center?
- 14 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 15 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 16 Dublin Hostels
- 17 Avignon to London?
- 18 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 19 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 20 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 21 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 22 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 23 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 24 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 25 From CDG to the Seventh?