I just received an email from Parco Nazionale Cinque Terre regarding the trails:
you can check the status of the trails here: www.parconazionale5terre.it/sentieri
Unfortunately Via dell'Amore is still closed. We supposed it will reopen in 2014.
In few days it will reopen Manarola - Corniglia.
I was hoping Via Dell'Amore would be open in August but good news about Manarola - Corniglia. Check the link - great colour coding and maps.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 2 Frankfurt Airport Rail Connection
- 3 Small town near Grenada?
- 4 Czech Republic, Krakow & Budapest Trip Report
- 5 Berlin restaurant recs
- 6 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 7 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 8 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 9 Spain Road trip Barcelona to San Sebastian June 2017
- 10 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 11 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 12 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 13 Buy international calling card OR Smart phone with international minutes?
- 14 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 15 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 16 3 days to spend in europe
- 17 Slovakia day trip
- 18 vienna ticket office to buy tickets for opera bastille Paris
- 19 Italy for the first time
- 20 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 21 Budapest on a budget
- 22 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 23 Norfolk base
- 24 Renting bed linens and towels
- 25 Calling home from abroad