I just received an email from Parco Nazionale Cinque Terre regarding the trails:
you can check the status of the trails here: www.parconazionale5terre.it/sentieri
Unfortunately Via dell'Amore is still closed. We supposed it will reopen in 2014.
In few days it will reopen Manarola - Corniglia.
I was hoping Via Dell'Amore would be open in August but good news about Manarola - Corniglia. Check the link - great colour coding and maps.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 2 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 3 Short Trip in July
- 4 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 5 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 6 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 7 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 8 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 9 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 10 First trip to England & Ireland-9 days in August
- 11 current best wisdom on taxis from CDG to 17eme
- 12 Cell Phone Question
- 13 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 14 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 15 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 16 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 17 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 18 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 19 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 20 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 21 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 22 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 23 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 24 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 25 What tips can you give about packing?