I just received an email from Parco Nazionale Cinque Terre regarding the trails:
you can check the status of the trails here: www.parconazionale5terre.it/sentieri
Unfortunately Via dell'Amore is still closed. We supposed it will reopen in 2014.
In few days it will reopen Manarola - Corniglia.
I was hoping Via Dell'Amore would be open in August but good news about Manarola - Corniglia. Check the link - great colour coding and maps.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 2 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 3 Where to stay outsiiide of Florence
- 4 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 5 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 6 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 7 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 8 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 9 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 10 4 days each in London and Paris
- 11 Switzerland in September
- 12 To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....
- 13 A few more questions about Brittany
- 14 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 15 Madrid & Andalusia in 6 days??
- 16 Positano or Sorrento?
- 17 Paris in November
- 18 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 19 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 20 London Theater
- 21 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 22 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 23 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 24 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 25 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland