I just received an email from Parco Nazionale Cinque Terre regarding the trails:
you can check the status of the trails here: www.parconazionale5terre.it/sentieri
Unfortunately Via dell'Amore is still closed. We supposed it will reopen in 2014.
In few days it will reopen Manarola - Corniglia.
I was hoping Via Dell'Amore would be open in August but good news about Manarola - Corniglia. Check the link - great colour coding and maps.
Cinque Terre - link to status of trails
- 1 Spain - Andalucia
- 2 Where to rent car in Munich near train station?
- 3 Can romans help me?
- 4 Europe with young teens
- 5 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 6 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 7 Planning a holiday
- 8 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 9 Sicily 10 days
- 10 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 11 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 12 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 13 Gogartys, Dublin
- 14 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 15 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 16 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 17 15 days in Europe,
- 18 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 19 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 20 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 21 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 22 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 23 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 24 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 25 Advises for trip to Russia