I just received an email from Parco Nazionale Cinque Terre regarding the trails:
you can check the status of the trails here: www.parconazionale5terre.it/sentieri
Unfortunately Via dell'Amore is still closed. We supposed it will reopen in 2014.
In few days it will reopen Manarola - Corniglia.
I was hoping Via Dell'Amore would be open in August but good news about Manarola - Corniglia. Check the link - great colour coding and maps.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 2 Departure Tax in UK
- 3 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 4 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 5 Switzerland itinerary help
- 6 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 7 Bank of America in Ireland?
- 8 http://www.healthcare24by7.org/
- 9 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 10 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 11 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 12 Sept. 2016. GTG...possibly 14th-17th
- 13 Austria
- 14 Norway Itinerary
- 15 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 16 Train Help
- 17 Dolomites October 14-18
- 18 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 19 Charles Degaulle question
- 20 Trains France/Switzerland
- 21 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 22 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 23 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 24 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 25 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?