Is Cinque Terre crowded in late July?
I don't plan on taking any cruise, just want to leisurely walk around the villages / hike some of the trails. Would there be too many people there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tide: Tec*h SUPP0RT AOL CONTACT 1:8OO:681:72O8 AOL 24*7
- 2 alcazar question and seville advice
- 3 3 nights in Madrid
- 4 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 5 Bernese Oberland
- 6 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 7 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 8 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 9 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 10 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 11 London 6 day itinerary
- 12 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 13 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 14 Threat Level in UK
- 15 ATM
- 16 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 17 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 18 Living in Paris......for a week
- 19 ATM help
- 20 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 21 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 22 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 23 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 24 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 25 Iceland trip report!