I'm planning a trip to Europe on September and I want to stop by at Cinque Terre. I've heard it's amazing (your thoughts?), but I'm not sure about the amount of time required to take a full tour of the villages and the landscapes. Are all 5 villages worth the visit? Me and my girlfriend will be arriving from Venice and going to Florence.
A good meal for two is expensive down there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 2 5 days in France or Italian Rivera
- 3 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 4 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 5 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 6 Road Trip through Peloponnese
- 7 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 8 Dining with the writers
- 9 Planning roundtrip Greece
- 10 Paris hotel and neighborhood help
- 11 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 12 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 13 Cordoba or Granada?
- 14 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 15 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 16 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 17 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 18 2 weeks in Prague
- 19 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 20 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 21 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 22 York - Time for tea!
- 23 Amalfi or Positano
- 24 Touring Wales
- 25 3 nights in Tuscany