I'm planning a trip to Europe on September and I want to stop by at Cinque Terre. I've heard it's amazing (your thoughts?), but I'm not sure about the amount of time required to take a full tour of the villages and the landscapes. Are all 5 villages worth the visit? Me and my girlfriend will be arriving from Venice and going to Florence.
A good meal for two is expensive down there?
Cinque Terre - How many days?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 2 Lake Como transportation questions
- 3 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 4 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 5 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 6 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 7 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 8 All Set To Go!!
- 9 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 10 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 11 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 12 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 13 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 14 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 15 By train to and out of Prague
- 16 Budget family trip to Europe
- 17 Honeymoon in Provence - 14 day itinerary help please
- 18 Pasteurized Cheese in Paris
- 19 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 20 Cylades Island Hopping
- 21 7 Nights in Paris
- 22 Normandy and Loire
- 23 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 24 Rome Trip Report -- Nov 1-8
- 25 Northern Italy Itinerary Help