I'm planning a trip to Europe on September and I want to stop by at Cinque Terre. I've heard it's amazing (your thoughts?), but I'm not sure about the amount of time required to take a full tour of the villages and the landscapes. Are all 5 villages worth the visit? Me and my girlfriend will be arriving from Venice and going to Florence.
A good meal for two is expensive down there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 2 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 3 Prague itinerary advice
- 4 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 5 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 6 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 7 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 8 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 9 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 10 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 11 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 12 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 13 Self drive tour companies
- 14 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 15 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 16 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 17 Italian lakes
- 18 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 19 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 20 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 21 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 22 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 23 10 day Italy
- 24 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 25 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay