I'm planning a trip to Europe on September and I want to stop by at Cinque Terre. I've heard it's amazing (your thoughts?), but I'm not sure about the amount of time required to take a full tour of the villages and the landscapes. Are all 5 villages worth the visit? Me and my girlfriend will be arriving from Venice and going to Florence.
A good meal for two is expensive down there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 favorite app for converting US $$
- 2 Prague tour guide Ron Hoffberg
- 3 Trip in September
- 4 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 5 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 6 Venice, Orvieto, Rome with Tweens Part 1.
- 7 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 8 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
- 9 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 10 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 11 SNCF - low price for summer
- 12 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 13 Light weight small converter?
- 14 Dublin and Northern Ireland with public transportation
- 15 Short Visit to Munich for the Christmas markets
- 16 Positano Surprise
- 17 Italy Itinerary Advice
- 18 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 19 Best of Norway
- 20 Escorted tours Norway
- 21 Munich Hotel Location
- 22 Small towns not too near Paris
- 23 Car rental help in Sicily
- 24 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 25 Help with basic itinerary