I'm planning a trip to Europe on September and I want to stop by at Cinque Terre. I've heard it's amazing (your thoughts?), but I'm not sure about the amount of time required to take a full tour of the villages and the landscapes. Are all 5 villages worth the visit? Me and my girlfriend will be arriving from Venice and going to Florence.
A good meal for two is expensive down there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 2 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 3 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 4 Help with itinerary
- 5 1 day trip from Nice
- 6 Banks Mansion Amsterdam hotel
- 7 Planning Advice!
- 8 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 9 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 10 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 11 http://t-rexmuscleadvice.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 12 http://isscamreview.com/code-fibo-scam/
- 13 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 14 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 15 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 16 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 17 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 18 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 19 20 free days of Europe
- 20 Click Here : http://skinreviveidea.com/alpha-tren/
- 21 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 22 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 23 Our European adventures
- 24 2 Nights in Bath, 1 Night in Ludlow - Itinerary Details
- 25 http://www.healthybooklet.com/exoslim/