I'm planning a trip to Europe on September and I want to stop by at Cinque Terre. I've heard it's amazing (your thoughts?), but I'm not sure about the amount of time required to take a full tour of the villages and the landscapes. Are all 5 villages worth the visit? Me and my girlfriend will be arriving from Venice and going to Florence.
A good meal for two is expensive down there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bad Wimpfen or Schwaebisch Hall
- 2 Day trip London to Belgium - Help!
- 3 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 4 Study Abroad in Barcelona or Urbino
- 5 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 6 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 7 Anyone have a good word to say about Zurich?
- 8 To Hampton Court Palace
- 9 Scotland for a week with 6 1/2 year old
- 10 Eiffel-tower-shut-staff-walk-
- 11 London-Paris solo trip
- 12 Northern Spain
- 13 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 14 French Prem Train Fares
- 15 venice to lucca by car
- 16 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 17 Train or bus from Annecy to Cully Switzerland
- 18 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 19 Athens Hotels Plaka
- 20 Swallows and Amazons! (or a midweek break in the Lake District)
- 21 How much money for 2 weeks in ITALY
- 22 Dublin to Dingle?
- 23 Need advice on transportation
- 24 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 25 Skopelos, Skiathos plus 1 Other?