I'm planning a trip to Europe on September and I want to stop by at Cinque Terre. I've heard it's amazing (your thoughts?), but I'm not sure about the amount of time required to take a full tour of the villages and the landscapes. Are all 5 villages worth the visit? Me and my girlfriend will be arriving from Venice and going to Florence.
A good meal for two is expensive down there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 2 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 3 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 4 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 5 Whathello Paris
- 6 Aix-en-Provence for a day
- 7 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 8 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 9 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 10 Bordeaux to Nice
- 11 Travel in Europe
- 12 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 13 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 14 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 15 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 16 Athens Help
- 17 Crete Holiday
- 18 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 19 Rome to Venice
- 20 One free day in Barcelona
- 21 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 22 November in Rome
- 23 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 24 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 25 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna