DH and I will be in the Cinque Terre for 2-3 nights in April.... looking for hotel recommendations and which town to stay in. Researching the posts now... looks like Corneglia and Manarosa survived the floods well?
Cinque Terre hotels - 2-3 nights in April
- 1 ATMs in Prague, Vienna for Bank of America?
- 2 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 3 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 4 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 5 Apartment in Seville
- 6 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 7 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 8 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 9 January 29 - March 27, 2014
- 10 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 11 Ovington Square Flat
- 12 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 13 Istanbul Logistics Help
- 14 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 15 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 16 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 17 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 18 jungfraujoch mid june
- 19 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 20 Hotels in Sorrento
- 21 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 22 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 23 Germany with 6 month old.
- 24 Day trip to Capri
- 25 Southeast England - more planning ?