DH and I will be in the Cinque Terre for 2-3 nights in April.... looking for hotel recommendations and which town to stay in. Researching the posts now... looks like Corneglia and Manarosa survived the floods well?
Cinque Terre hotels - 2-3 nights in April
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 2 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 3 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 4 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 5 Toulouse and beyond -
- 6 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 7 Scotland
- 8 Estonia Amber
- 9 7 days in Greece
- 10 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 11 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 12 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 13 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 14 Reims for a day
- 15 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 16 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 17 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 18 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 19 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 20 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 21 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 22 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 23 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 24 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 25 Vienna highlights