DH and I will be in the Cinque Terre for 2-3 nights in April.... looking for hotel recommendations and which town to stay in. Researching the posts now... looks like Corneglia and Manarosa survived the floods well?
Cinque Terre hotels - 2-3 nights in April
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 2 4 weeks in the UK
- 3 Does Roma Pass covers free admission to Colosseum ?
- 4 Solo in Paris for a month: Help me decide on Side Trips
- 5 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 6 Provence in November
- 7 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 8 Rome Areas to stay
- 9 Italy 14 days
- 10 Is this the right way<>?
- 11 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 12 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 13 When to go to Sicily
- 14 Itinerary advise needed
- 15 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 16 Kimhe--flamenco
- 17 Wengen to Torino?
- 18 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 19 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 20 Working Holiday in Germany
- 21 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 22 Current Recs for accommodations near Glencoe
- 23 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 24 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 25 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question