DH and I will be in the Cinque Terre for 2-3 nights in April.... looking for hotel recommendations and which town to stay in. Researching the posts now... looks like Corneglia and Manarosa survived the floods well?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beaches in Southern France
- 2 12 days europe
- 3 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 4 London Itinerary and Questions
- 5 Ali
- 6 RFID Protection
- 7 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice
- 8 Paris to Ramstein
- 9 Lyon: where to have an authentic bouchon experience?
- 10 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 11 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 12 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 13 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 14 3 days to spend in europe
- 15 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 16 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 17 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 18 Christmas Week in London
- 19 Edinburgh Airport Transfers
- 20 Rail pass question
- 21 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 22 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 23 italy itinerary
- 24 3 days with a Swindon base
- 25 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?