DH and I will be in the Cinque Terre for 2-3 nights in April.... looking for hotel recommendations and which town to stay in. Researching the posts now... looks like Corneglia and Manarosa survived the floods well?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips question
- 2 Has any place you have visited ever made you cry?
- 3 How Much Time To Make A Vueling Flight Barcelona
- 4 Advice about Naples?
- 5 Hampton Court help
- 6 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 7 Zurich to Milan
- 8 14 days between Italy and Switzerland - Itinerary help
- 9 Best location for hotel in Milan for 2 nights
- 10 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days
- 11 Cooking Class at Antinori
- 12 Do we need a car?
- 13 Paris -?- Rome
- 14 Verizon Travel Pass
- 15 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 16 Rome FCO Sufficient Time??
- 17 Cities on the Danube
- 18 best shopping deals in paris and italy?
- 19 Positano: Hotel Posa Posa, Hotel Royal
- 20 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 21 Before & after Dolomites trip
- 22 Santorini and Positano.
- 23 Trains through Germany
- 24 Zurich to Salo
- 25 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain