DH and I will be in the Cinque Terre for 2-3 nights in April.... looking for hotel recommendations and which town to stay in. Researching the posts now... looks like Corneglia and Manarosa survived the floods well?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Small detour from Paris
- 2 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 3 Sicily or Rome
- 4 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 5 Toes facing the side, knees apart
- 6 Italy
- 7 Day tour in Kilkenny
- 8 Transportation from Madrid Airport to Opera station
- 9 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days
- 10 http://musclegrowth77.com/garcinia-replenish/
- 11 When and how to book for a trip?
- 12 Provence to Nice driving
- 13 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 14 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 15 lago maggiore: where to stay
- 16 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 17 Hotels in Aix-En-Provence
- 18 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 19 France to stop making foie grois
- 20 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome
- 21 Switzerland/Italy Advice
- 22 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!
- 23 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 24 Quick drive thru Luxmbourg
- 25 please revew provence agenda