DH and I will be in the Cinque Terre for 2-3 nights in April.... looking for hotel recommendations and which town to stay in. Researching the posts now... looks like Corneglia and Manarosa survived the floods well?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 2 Two days in Rome
- 3 London is it worth it?
- 4 Ideas on our first Europe holiday
- 5 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 6 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 7 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 8 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 9 International drivers permit
- 10 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 11 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 12 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 13 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 14 First visit to London
- 15 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 16 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 17 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 18 Naples + Walking Tour
- 19 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 20 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 21 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 22 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 23 The essence of Swiss in 4-5 days for first timers
- 24 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 25 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy