DH and I will be in the Cinque Terre for 2-3 nights in April.... looking for hotel recommendations and which town to stay in. Researching the posts now... looks like Corneglia and Manarosa survived the floods well?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I have 10 days to spend in Italy! Advice needed!
- 2 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 3 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 4 Train from Alsace to Cochem
- 5 Art History lover - itinerary help
- 6 Gatwick to Paddington via Victoria/London Bridge
- 7 Paris-Best to visit end of October.. or during Christmas time?
- 8 May 2015 Rome/Florence Trip Report
- 9 Southern France suggestions
- 10 Advice needed for Greece/Italy trip
- 11 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 12 Late October Trip in France
- 13 Bus Tickets in Wurzburg
- 14 Traveling to Northern Italy
- 15 Do I need a debit/PiIN card in England?
- 16 Italy, Spain and France
- 17 Rhine / Mosel Rivers in Germany and Beyond
- 18 ALGARVE- MALAGA Spain road trip...help needed
- 19 Cycling in Denmark, land of burgers and bread
- 20 Spain and around that for 2 weeks
- 21 This is Why I Will Always Travel Solo From Now: Trip Report -Rome and Sorrento
- 22 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 23 Trip Report: Sailing in Croatia, with a Stop at Wimbledon
- 24 10-day Itinerary Shannon to Southwest and West Ireland
- 25 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe