DH and I will be in the Cinque Terre for 2-3 nights in April.... looking for hotel recommendations and which town to stay in. Researching the posts now... looks like Corneglia and Manarosa survived the floods well?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First trip to Italy-2 weeks with a 9 year old
- 2 Paris Under Seige...
- 3 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 4 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 5 What to take to Germany
- 6 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 7 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 8 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 9 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 10 Riga / Vecaki from a birds Eye
- 11 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 12 Scotland Trip
- 13 Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region
- 14 Advices about our itiniary
- 15 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 16 4 week trip Turkey
- 17 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 18 Seeking Croatia/Slovenia planning assistance
- 19 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 20 Private transportation
- 21 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 22 Suggestions for travel
- 23 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 24 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 25 Holiday in Austria