DH and I will be in the Cinque Terre for 2-3 nights in April.... looking for hotel recommendations and which town to stay in. Researching the posts now... looks like Corneglia and Manarosa survived the floods well?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Proper attire for a 17 year old boy traveling to Europe
- 2 First time in Italy
- 3 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 4 Shuttle From Avignon TGV to Avignon Centre
- 5 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 6 italy itinerary request
- 7 6 Aussies escape to France - Paris, Provence & Dordogne
- 8 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 9 Pompeii luggage storage
- 10 What about Basque Country?
- 11 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 12 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 13 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 14 Shopping Paris for Teenage Girl
- 15 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 16 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 17 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 18 Sardinia for young travellers
- 19 currency
- 20 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 21 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 22 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 23 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 24 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 25 European Championship