We just went through Cinque Terre in late October and highly enjoyed it. Unfortunately, we were not able to hike the entire paid trail as it was closed between Riomaggiorre and Corniglia. Does anyone know when this part of the trail will reopen? We want to return to Italy next year in the later part of the summer of 2016. Any and all info is appreciated? Our trip blog in Cinque Terre - http://bigandsmalltravel.com/2015/11/27/photophiles-cinque-terre-italy-the-italian-riviera/
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 2 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 3 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 4 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 5 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 6 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 7 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 8 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 9 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 10 help with Italy itinerary
- 11 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 12 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 13 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 14 Capri in July
- 15 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 16 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 17 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 18 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 19 Scotland and London 21 days
- 20 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 21 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 22 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 23 Venice
- 24 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 25 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?