We just went through Cinque Terre in late October and highly enjoyed it. Unfortunately, we were not able to hike the entire paid trail as it was closed between Riomaggiorre and Corniglia. Does anyone know when this part of the trail will reopen? We want to return to Italy next year in the later part of the summer of 2016. Any and all info is appreciated? Our trip blog in Cinque Terre - http://bigandsmalltravel.com/2015/11/27/photophiles-cinque-terre-italy-the-italian-riviera/
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 2 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 3 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 6 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 7 getting to CDG
- 8 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 9 Cambrils
- 10 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 11 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 12 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 13 Amalfi Coast help
- 14 CDG airport and connection time
- 15 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 16 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 17 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 18 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 19 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 20 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 21 Trains in Alps and UK
- 22 Switzerland
- 23 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 24 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 25 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy