I will be spending two nights (2,5 days) in La Spezia in the end of August before heading to Florence. I will be traveling with my mom, 52 yo.
We have already considered getting those boat passes that allow you to hop on and off in any of the 5 cinque terre villas for the whole day and we will most likely want to combine this boat ticket with "cinque terre train card" as well, just to make sure we enjoy the most out of this experience.
At first I was only planning to get on the boat or train and get off at the towns to visit it and then jump into the boat to discover the next one. However, I am also considering now to explore one of the footpaths that connect he villages.
1) Would anyone be able to let me know which one of the paths below are the most beautiful for scenic views along the coast from the top? If not asking for too much, possible paths with olive trees and vineyards as well.
Vernazza - Drignana - http://www.parconazionale5terre.it/sentieri_dett.asp?id_lingue=2&id_prodotto=14
Corniglia - Piana di Corniglia - http://www.parconazionale5terre.it/sentieri_dett.asp?id_lingue=2&id_prodotto=17
Volastra - Case Pianca - http://www.parconazionale5terre.it/sentieri_dett.asp?id_lingue=2&id_prodotto=16
Vernazza - Monterosso - http://www.parconazionale5terre.it/sentieri_dett.asp?id_lingue=2&id_prodotto=10
Corniglia - Vernazza - http://www.parconazionale5terre.it/sentieri_dett.asp?id_lingue=2&id_prodotto=9
Termine - Sant'Antonio - http://www.parconazionale5terre.it/sentieri_dett.asp?id_lingue=2&id_prodotto=6
2) If we are combining it with train, should we start from south to north or north to south? I mean, where is the most beautiful place to see the sunset?
Thank you and great travels everyone!
Cheers from Brazil,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 인터넷바카라＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼코리아카지노★슈퍼카지노
- 2 슈퍼바카라＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생방송카지노∑안전한놀이터
- 3 33카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온라인바카라추천♀카지노사이트추천
- 4 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 5 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 6 4 days in Provence in early June
- 7 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 8 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 9 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 10 Cordoba Overnight?
- 11 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 12 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 13 Sintra
- 14 France Itinerary Advice
- 15 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 16 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 17 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 18 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 19 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 20 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 21 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 22 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 23 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 24 Itinerary help for 2 weeks vacation
- 25 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions