We will be a few hours from the villages of Cinque Terre in about a week or two from now. With all of the horrible flooding a few weeks back we didn't know if any of the villages were accessible to tourists yet.
Does anyone know whether we would be able to reach them before we take the three hour trip to get there? Or are all five villages still too damaged to visit?
I had heard that two of them were extensively damaged but had not heard much about the other three.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 2 Questions about Italy again
- 3 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 4 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 5 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 6 Question about Hostels in Europe during the summer
- 7 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 8 10 nights in France
- 9 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 10 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 11 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 12 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 13 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 14 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 15 What clothes?
- 16 Car rental in Caen?
- 17 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 18 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 19 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 20 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 21 Is my itinerary the Best of Northwest Italy?
- 22 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 23 Bavaria in August
- 24 Switzerland in 8 days
- 25 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?