We will be a few hours from the villages of Cinque Terre in about a week or two from now. With all of the horrible flooding a few weeks back we didn't know if any of the villages were accessible to tourists yet.
Does anyone know whether we would be able to reach them before we take the three hour trip to get there? Or are all five villages still too damaged to visit?
I had heard that two of them were extensively damaged but had not heard much about the other three.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Trip to Europe!
- 2 sfo to europe
- 3 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 4 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 5 visa appointment experience
- 6 Paris Under Seige...
- 7 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 8 Rue des Rosiers
- 9 Holiday in Austria
- 10 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 11 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 12 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 13 Italian Riviera
- 14 Switzerland in mid-April
- 15 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 16 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 17 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 18 Hamam Istanbul?
- 19 Scotland Trip
- 20 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 21 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 22 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 23 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 24 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 25 What to take to Germany