We will be a few hours from the villages of Cinque Terre in about a week or two from now. With all of the horrible flooding a few weeks back we didn't know if any of the villages were accessible to tourists yet.
Does anyone know whether we would be able to reach them before we take the three hour trip to get there? Or are all five villages still too damaged to visit?
I had heard that two of them were extensively damaged but had not heard much about the other three.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 2 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 3 Spain in December
- 4 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 5 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 6 UK Visa Help
- 7 K-Day
- 8 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 9 Sundays in Puglia
- 10 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 11 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 12 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 13 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 14 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 15 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 16 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 17 Trip to Rome
- 18 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 19 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 21 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 22 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 23 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 24 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 25 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings