We will be a few hours from the villages of Cinque Terre in about a week or two from now. With all of the horrible flooding a few weeks back we didn't know if any of the villages were accessible to tourists yet.
Does anyone know whether we would be able to reach them before we take the three hour trip to get there? Or are all five villages still too damaged to visit?
I had heard that two of them were extensively damaged but had not heard much about the other three.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 3 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 4 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 5 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 6 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 9 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 10 We're here!
- 11 10 days in Paris and......
- 12 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 13 Moving to Italy
- 14 Sardinia-too busy early/mid July??
- 15 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 16 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 17 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 18 Spain in July
- 19 Rick Steves Alternatives
- 20 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 21 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 22 Planning an independent tour of UK mid-2017
- 23 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 24 Swiss Travel Pass
- 25 BritRail pass - 1st or 2nd class?