We will be a few hours from the villages of Cinque Terre in about a week or two from now. With all of the horrible flooding a few weeks back we didn't know if any of the villages were accessible to tourists yet.
Does anyone know whether we would be able to reach them before we take the three hour trip to get there? Or are all five villages still too damaged to visit?
I had heard that two of them were extensively damaged but had not heard much about the other three.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 14 nights in Europe
- 2 CDG airport
- 3 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 4 Portugal itinerary help
- 5 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 6 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 7 Munich
- 8 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 9 Salzburg or Regensberg
- 10 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 11 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 12 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 13 What type of visa is right for me?
- 14 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 15 Malaga Hotels - which one should I choose?
- 16 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 17 First time in France
- 18 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 19 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 20 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 21 Budapest Hotels
- 22 4 days in switzerland
- 23 A Week in Western Crete (with photos)
- 24 France and Barcelona : 2016 Trip Report
- 25 Swiss Pass dilemma