We will be a few hours from the villages of Cinque Terre in about a week or two from now. With all of the horrible flooding a few weeks back we didn't know if any of the villages were accessible to tourists yet.
Does anyone know whether we would be able to reach them before we take the three hour trip to get there? Or are all five villages still too damaged to visit?
I had heard that two of them were extensively damaged but had not heard much about the other three.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 2 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 3 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 4 Please help with 7 day itinerary for Croatia
- 5 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 6 Santorini - best place to stay in the Island
- 7 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 8 Where is the best place/area to stay in Athens?
- 9 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 10 Italy - best two central locations
- 11 Vet my itinerary
- 12 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 13 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 14 Paris - Rome
- 15 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 16 Planning a trip to Turkey
- 17 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 18 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 19 Antiques shopping Rome
- 20 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 21 8 days in switzerland
- 22 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 23 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 24 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 25 12 Days in Italy