We will be a few hours from the villages of Cinque Terre in about a week or two from now. With all of the horrible flooding a few weeks back we didn't know if any of the villages were accessible to tourists yet.
Does anyone know whether we would be able to reach them before we take the three hour trip to get there? Or are all five villages still too damaged to visit?
I had heard that two of them were extensively damaged but had not heard much about the other three.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 플러스바카라＼♜【 POP224。ZZ。AM 】♜＼슈퍼카지노플러스바카라
- 2 에이플러스바카라＼♜【 POP224。ZZ。AM 】♜＼슈퍼카지노에이플러스바카라
- 3 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 4 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 5 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 6 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 7 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 8 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 9 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 10 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 11 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 12 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 13 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 14 Cutback on Spain trip
- 15 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 16 where to stay in London?
- 17 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 18 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 19 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 20 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 21 Croatia transportation question.
- 22 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 23 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 24 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 25 Ireland and Scotland in July