We will be a few hours from the villages of Cinque Terre in about a week or two from now. With all of the horrible flooding a few weeks back we didn't know if any of the villages were accessible to tourists yet.
Does anyone know whether we would be able to reach them before we take the three hour trip to get there? Or are all five villages still too damaged to visit?
I had heard that two of them were extensively damaged but had not heard much about the other three.
Cinque Terre Flood Follow-up
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Weekend Driving in Rome
- 2 small group tours of turkey and greece
- 3 Narrowing down our itinerary...Paris-Venice-Rome
- 4 Italy in late June - 10 days. Should we do Rome, Florence AND Venice?
- 5 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 6 Paris to Bordeaux TGV
- 7 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 8 England, Paris itinerary help
- 9 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?
- 10 Itinerary for July trip to France, Germany and Italy
- 11 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 12 Accommodations in Paris
- 13 Ideas for 4 days between Venice and Florence
- 14 Early May...Lisbon to Barcelona or Barcelona to Lisbon? Weather....
- 15 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 16 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August
- 17 Does anyone travel with trip notes on an ipad? Tech help please!
- 18 Provence planning
- 19 Shipping bags home
- 20 Germany for 3 weeks
- 21 A week in Wengen hiking the Bernese Oberland
- 22 Dublin Layover Suggestions
- 23 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 24 Transportation directly from Malpensa to place other than Milan
- 25 Revised Itinerary with 2 kids