We will be a few hours from the villages of Cinque Terre in about a week or two from now. With all of the horrible flooding a few weeks back we didn't know if any of the villages were accessible to tourists yet.
Does anyone know whether we would be able to reach them before we take the three hour trip to get there? Or are all five villages still too damaged to visit?
I had heard that two of them were extensively damaged but had not heard much about the other three.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 시티랜드카지노 《→✎【 SSK68。CoM 】✎←》슈퍼카지노시티랜드카지노
- 2 파라다이스카지노 《→✍【 SSK68。CoM 】✍←》슈퍼카지노파라다이스카지노
- 3 웰리치조선카지노 《→✈【 SSK68。CoM 】✈←》슈퍼카지노웰리치조선카지노
- 4 T카지노 《→✆【 SSK68。CoM 】✆←》슈퍼카지노T카지노
- 5 G카지노 《→✄【 SSK68。CoM 】✄←》슈퍼카지노G카지노
- 6 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 7 charming cities in Spain
- 8 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 9 Family vacation to europe
- 10 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 11 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 12 Travel from Paris to Geneva
- 13 Barcelona and...
- 14 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 15 helping getting to and from Guarda
- 16 What to do in Lefkada, Greece?
- 17 Spain during Holy Week
- 18 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 19 Le Marche Research Help
- 20 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 21 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 22 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 23 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 24 April 2017 -Scandinavia
- 25 제주신라카지노 《→♀【 SSK68。CoM 】♀←》슈퍼카지노제주신라카지노