We will be a few hours from the villages of Cinque Terre in about a week or two from now. With all of the horrible flooding a few weeks back we didn't know if any of the villages were accessible to tourists yet.
Does anyone know whether we would be able to reach them before we take the three hour trip to get there? Or are all five villages still too damaged to visit?
I had heard that two of them were extensively damaged but had not heard much about the other three.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Watch Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets 2017 Online hd-free
- 2 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 3 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 4 Europe itinerary help!
- 5 Shorts in South of France?
- 6 barcelona neighborhood
- 7 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 8 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 9 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 10 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 11 Les Invalides Night Show
- 12 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 13 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 14 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 15 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 16 Best Greek Island
- 17 Which Day?
- 18 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 19 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 20 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 21 Corsica and Sardinia
- 22 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 23 Regarding Residence Permit
- 24 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 25 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?