We will be a few hours from the villages of Cinque Terre in about a week or two from now. With all of the horrible flooding a few weeks back we didn't know if any of the villages were accessible to tourists yet.
Does anyone know whether we would be able to reach them before we take the three hour trip to get there? Or are all five villages still too damaged to visit?
I had heard that two of them were extensively damaged but had not heard much about the other three.
Cinque Terre Flood Follow-up
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 2 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 3 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 4 Three ferries to Mull
- 5 American Express
- 6 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 7 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 8 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 9 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 10 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 11 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 12 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 13 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 14 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 15 Story of the German Christmas star
- 16 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 17 Airport ATMs
- 18 All Set To Go!!
- 19 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 20 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 21 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 22 Birmingham- Winter Sunday
- 23 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 24 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 25 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam