We will be a few hours from the villages of Cinque Terre in about a week or two from now. With all of the horrible flooding a few weeks back we didn't know if any of the villages were accessible to tourists yet.
Does anyone know whether we would be able to reach them before we take the three hour trip to get there? Or are all five villages still too damaged to visit?
I had heard that two of them were extensively damaged but had not heard much about the other three.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UNITED : HP SUPPORT CONTACT ☎ 1:844-669-7811 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 2 B&Bs in Pisa, Parma & Bologna, Hotel in Milan
- 3 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 4 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 5 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 6 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 7 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 8 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 9 Spain - day driver advice
- 10 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 11 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 12 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 13 London with Teens Trip Report
- 14 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 15 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 16 Lake Como AREA questions
- 17 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 18 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 19 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 20 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 21 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 22 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 23 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 24 Best walking route Plitvice Lakes
- 25 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen