I had a couple of question about arriving in Cinque Terre by train from Sestri Levante.
Our plan was to get to Monterosso (there's a quick InterCity available in the morning) and once there, purchase the Cinque Terre Card Train (Family rate) for the day. Given the state of the walking paths between the towns and our kids ages (6 and 8), I assume we will be taking some trains between the towns.
Does that make sense?
Can the CT card be purchased at the Tourist Office next to the Monterosso train station?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 2 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 3 Madrid - time to allow for train
- 4 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 5 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 6 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 7 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 8 Scenic Driving Routes
- 9 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 10 Sent a postcard recently from Italy?
- 11 Vienna to Bratislava
- 12 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.
- 13 1 way ticket
- 14 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 15 pareja de hecho in Spain
- 16 Visiting Spain in January
- 17 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 18 What type of visa is right for me?
- 19 Paris---baguette question???
- 20 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 21 French immersion courses in France
- 22 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 23 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 24 For Swiss Alps/Zermatt fans
- 25 Puglia & Matera in photos