I had a couple of question about arriving in Cinque Terre by train from Sestri Levante.
Our plan was to get to Monterosso (there's a quick InterCity available in the morning) and once there, purchase the Cinque Terre Card Train (Family rate) for the day. Given the state of the walking paths between the towns and our kids ages (6 and 8), I assume we will be taking some trains between the towns.
Does that make sense?
Can the CT card be purchased at the Tourist Office next to the Monterosso train station?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 2 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 3 Paris Under Seige...
- 4 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 5 First Trip to Europe!
- 6 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 7 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 8 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 9 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 10 visa appointment experience
- 11 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 12 Rue des Rosiers
- 13 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 14 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 15 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 16 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 17 Brief trip report Naples
- 18 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 19 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 20 What to take to Germany
- 21 Scotland Trip
- 22 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 23 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 24 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 25 Which Heathrow Airport Car Service Would You Use?