I had a couple of question about arriving in Cinque Terre by train from Sestri Levante.
Our plan was to get to Monterosso (there's a quick InterCity available in the morning) and once there, purchase the Cinque Terre Card Train (Family rate) for the day. Given the state of the walking paths between the towns and our kids ages (6 and 8), I assume we will be taking some trains between the towns.
Does that make sense?
Can the CT card be purchased at the Tourist Office next to the Monterosso train station?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 seat reservations
- 2 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 3 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 4 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 5 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 6 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 7 Italy in a week
- 8 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 9 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 10 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 11 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 12 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 13 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 14 Valencia Spain
- 15 Germany-Car or Train
- 16 Night Bus?
- 17 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 18 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 19 Andalucia Spain
- 20 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 21 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 22 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 23 Short time in Vienna
- 24 Jewish Vienna
- 25 My special places in Europe