I had a couple of question about arriving in Cinque Terre by train from Sestri Levante.
Our plan was to get to Monterosso (there's a quick InterCity available in the morning) and once there, purchase the Cinque Terre Card Train (Family rate) for the day. Given the state of the walking paths between the towns and our kids ages (6 and 8), I assume we will be taking some trains between the towns.
Does that make sense?
Can the CT card be purchased at the Tourist Office next to the Monterosso train station?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 2 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 3 SE ITALY
- 4 Shuttle from CDG into Paris
- 5 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 6 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!
- 7 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 8 Helpful Hint
- 9 Romania : Tip in restaurants.
- 10 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 11 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 12 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 13 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 14 Itinerary for Italy, Slovenia and Croatia in December 2017
- 15 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 16 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 17 Croatia short sail trip
- 18 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
- 19 6 Days in Italy
- 20 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 21 Stu Tower
- 22 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 23 two weeks in England including a mini Fodor get together
- 24 Two weeks in Greece early October
- 25 London and Paris - 3 days each