I had a couple of question about arriving in Cinque Terre by train from Sestri Levante.
Our plan was to get to Monterosso (there's a quick InterCity available in the morning) and once there, purchase the Cinque Terre Card Train (Family rate) for the day. Given the state of the walking paths between the towns and our kids ages (6 and 8), I assume we will be taking some trains between the towns.
Does that make sense?
Can the CT card be purchased at the Tourist Office next to the Monterosso train station?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another tipping question: concierges
- 2 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 3 썬시티바카라━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 4 Back from Paris
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 7 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 8 Luggage Storage
- 9 LIsbon
- 10 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 11 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 12 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 13 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 14 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 15 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 16 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 17 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 18 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 19 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 20 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 21 Trip suggestion
- 22 Spain in July
- 23 Summer Travel order
- 24 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 25 Corfu