I had a couple of question about arriving in Cinque Terre by train from Sestri Levante.
Our plan was to get to Monterosso (there's a quick InterCity available in the morning) and once there, purchase the Cinque Terre Card Train (Family rate) for the day. Given the state of the walking paths between the towns and our kids ages (6 and 8), I assume we will be taking some trains between the towns.
Does that make sense?
Can the CT card be purchased at the Tourist Office next to the Monterosso train station?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 2 Venice - Tour suggestions
- 3 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 4 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 5 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 6 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 7 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 8 Trip report European honeymoon
- 9 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 10 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 11 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 12 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 13 Spain Itinerary advice please – Extremadura? Cadiz?
- 14 Provence Lavender fields in July
- 15 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 16 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 17 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 18 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 19 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 20 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 21 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 22 Too much for one day in Munich?
- 23 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!
- 24 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 25 Croatian islands