I had a couple of question about arriving in Cinque Terre by train from Sestri Levante.
Our plan was to get to Monterosso (there's a quick InterCity available in the morning) and once there, purchase the Cinque Terre Card Train (Family rate) for the day. Given the state of the walking paths between the towns and our kids ages (6 and 8), I assume we will be taking some trains between the towns.
Does that make sense?
Can the CT card be purchased at the Tourist Office next to the Monterosso train station?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sardinia Italian's paradise
- 2 Are Munich and Vienna too similar for same trip?
- 3 Where to stay in Italy for a month in Oct/Nov
- 4 Florence 2 weeks
- 5 12 days in Austria
- 6 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 7 Melk/Wachau Day Trip from Vienna
- 8 Corsica- Propriano or Porto Vecchio
- 9 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 10 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 11 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 12 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 13 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 14 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 15 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 16 Three days in Istanbul in August
- 17 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 18 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 19 One in Paris ... help
- 20 Spain and Portugal for two and a half weeks
- 21 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 22 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 23 Dolomites October 14-18
- 24 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 25 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug