I had a couple of question about arriving in Cinque Terre by train from Sestri Levante.
Our plan was to get to Monterosso (there's a quick InterCity available in the morning) and once there, purchase the Cinque Terre Card Train (Family rate) for the day. Given the state of the walking paths between the towns and our kids ages (6 and 8), I assume we will be taking some trains between the towns.
Does that make sense?
Can the CT card be purchased at the Tourist Office next to the Monterosso train station?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 2 France to stop making foie grois
- 3 Prague on a budget...
- 4 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 5 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 6 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 7 First trip - destination advice!
- 8 How big backpack do I need?
- 9 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 10 Have the terrorist attacks changed where you go & how you travel?
- 11 Driving in Portual/Spain
- 12 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 13 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 14 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 15 Stonehenge and Bath
- 16 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 17 Munich Under Attack...
- 18 Homeaway/Owners Direct New contract
- 19 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 20 From Genoa to Rome...
- 21 Greece Itinerary
- 22 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 23 Spain in November
- 24 3 Days in Naples...
- 25 Any recommended reading before a trip to Basque country?