I had a couple of question about arriving in Cinque Terre by train from Sestri Levante.
Our plan was to get to Monterosso (there's a quick InterCity available in the morning) and once there, purchase the Cinque Terre Card Train (Family rate) for the day. Given the state of the walking paths between the towns and our kids ages (6 and 8), I assume we will be taking some trains between the towns.
Does that make sense?
Can the CT card be purchased at the Tourist Office next to the Monterosso train station?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Self drive tour companies
- 2 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 3 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 4 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 5 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 6 Italian lakes
- 7 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 8 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 9 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 10 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 11 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 12 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 13 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 14 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 15 10 day Italy
- 16 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 17 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 18 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 19 Prague itinerary advice
- 20 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 21 Santorini lodging
- 22 Ireland
- 23 Killarney
- 24 Italian car factory tours
- 25 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth