I had a couple of question about arriving in Cinque Terre by train from Sestri Levante.
Our plan was to get to Monterosso (there's a quick InterCity available in the morning) and once there, purchase the Cinque Terre Card Train (Family rate) for the day. Given the state of the walking paths between the towns and our kids ages (6 and 8), I assume we will be taking some trains between the towns.
Does that make sense?
Can the CT card be purchased at the Tourist Office next to the Monterosso train station?
Cinque Terre card and train
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 2 italy
- 3 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 4 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 5 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 6 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 7 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 8 What still confounds you about travel?
- 9 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 10 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 11 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 12 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 13 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 14 Chip but no PIN
- 15 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 16 Madrid and London
- 17 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 18 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 19 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 20 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 21 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 22 Pronunciation
- 23 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 24 Golfing in Ireland
- 25 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel