I had a couple of question about arriving in Cinque Terre by train from Sestri Levante.
Our plan was to get to Monterosso (there's a quick InterCity available in the morning) and once there, purchase the Cinque Terre Card Train (Family rate) for the day. Given the state of the walking paths between the towns and our kids ages (6 and 8), I assume we will be taking some trains between the towns.
Does that make sense?
Can the CT card be purchased at the Tourist Office next to the Monterosso train station?
Cinque Terre card and train
- 1 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 2 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 3 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 4 Dresden Train Station
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 7 Italian Lakes gardens
- 8 More help with housing in Puglia
- 9 Spain - Andalucia
- 10 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 11 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 12 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 13 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 14 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 15 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 16 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 17 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 18 London for Christmas
- 19 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 20 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 21 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 22 Hotel in belligio, lake Como
- 23 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 24 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 25 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg