I had a couple of question about arriving in Cinque Terre by train from Sestri Levante.
Our plan was to get to Monterosso (there's a quick InterCity available in the morning) and once there, purchase the Cinque Terre Card Train (Family rate) for the day. Given the state of the walking paths between the towns and our kids ages (6 and 8), I assume we will be taking some trains between the towns.
Does that make sense?
Can the CT card be purchased at the Tourist Office next to the Monterosso train station?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norfolk base
- 2 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 3 Gelato course in Rome?
- 4 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 5 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 6 20 free days of Europe
- 7 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 8 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 9 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 10 5 Day itinerary
- 11 Arriving in Budapest 9/11!
- 12 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 13 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 14 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 15 Our European adventures
- 16 Eurotrip - Athens to Santorini
- 17 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 18 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 19 Spain Trip Report
- 20 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 21 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 22 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 23 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 24 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 25 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!