I had a couple of question about arriving in Cinque Terre by train from Sestri Levante.
Our plan was to get to Monterosso (there's a quick InterCity available in the morning) and once there, purchase the Cinque Terre Card Train (Family rate) for the day. Given the state of the walking paths between the towns and our kids ages (6 and 8), I assume we will be taking some trains between the towns.
Does that make sense?
Can the CT card be purchased at the Tourist Office next to the Monterosso train station?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 2 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 3 visiting #hallstatt #Austria
- 4 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 5 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 6 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 7 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 8 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 9 Questions about Polish sights
- 10 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 11 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 12 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 13 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 14 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 15 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 16 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 17 Ireland travel passport question
- 18 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 19 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 20 Italy
- 21 Revised itinerary for italy
- 22 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 23 Juangfrau / mt
- 24 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 25 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)