I had a couple of question about arriving in Cinque Terre by train from Sestri Levante.
Our plan was to get to Monterosso (there's a quick InterCity available in the morning) and once there, purchase the Cinque Terre Card Train (Family rate) for the day. Given the state of the walking paths between the towns and our kids ages (6 and 8), I assume we will be taking some trains between the towns.
Does that make sense?
Can the CT card be purchased at the Tourist Office next to the Monterosso train station?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 2 Tuscany in late Oct / early Nov 2016?
- 3 Currency
- 4 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 5 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 6 Another "Beware of Cab RipOff" Story
- 7 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 8 Breakfast: London
- 9 Amsterdam/Indonesian restaurants
- 10 Montpellier to Arles
- 11 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 12 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 13 Loire Valley itinerary
- 14 Sightseeing Around Belgrade, Serbia
- 15 Suggested Itinerary Low Countries, Scotland, Enfland Lake district
- 16 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 17 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 18 5 minutes to change trains in La Spezia???
- 19 Europe Itinerary
- 20 Overstaying 90 day Schengen stay limit
- 21 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 22 Poland Tour Group
- 23 5 Irish in Amsterdam, Dresden, Berlin
- 24 10 nights in Italy for a first timer
- 25 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia