I had a couple of question about arriving in Cinque Terre by train from Sestri Levante.
Our plan was to get to Monterosso (there's a quick InterCity available in the morning) and once there, purchase the Cinque Terre Card Train (Family rate) for the day. Given the state of the walking paths between the towns and our kids ages (6 and 8), I assume we will be taking some trains between the towns.
Does that make sense?
Can the CT card be purchased at the Tourist Office next to the Monterosso train station?
Cinque Terre card and train
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 2 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 3 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 4 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 5 Rental car companies in Denizli & Antalya
- 6 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 7 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 8 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 9 What are the best places to see in England
- 10 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 11 Reims for a day
- 12 Indus Tours in Turkey
- 13 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 14 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 15 Estonia Amber
- 16 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 17 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 18 TRAVEL TURKEY
- 19 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 20 Bosna i Hercegovina
- 21 HOTELS IN ISTANBUL, TURKEY
- 22 Heli Tour
- 23 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 24 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 25 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?