I had a couple of question about arriving in Cinque Terre by train from Sestri Levante.
Our plan was to get to Monterosso (there's a quick InterCity available in the morning) and once there, purchase the Cinque Terre Card Train (Family rate) for the day. Given the state of the walking paths between the towns and our kids ages (6 and 8), I assume we will be taking some trains between the towns.
Does that make sense?
Can the CT card be purchased at the Tourist Office next to the Monterosso train station?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 2 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 3 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 4 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 5 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 6 Amsterdam
- 7 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 9 Avoid Europcar!
- 10 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 11 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 12 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 13 Train / Calabria
- 14 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 15 16 days in France and Italy
- 16 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 17 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 18 Paris for children
- 19 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 20 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 21 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 22 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 23 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 24 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 25 Spain itinerary and railway advise