I had a couple of question about arriving in Cinque Terre by train from Sestri Levante.
Our plan was to get to Monterosso (there's a quick InterCity available in the morning) and once there, purchase the Cinque Terre Card Train (Family rate) for the day. Given the state of the walking paths between the towns and our kids ages (6 and 8), I assume we will be taking some trains between the towns.
Does that make sense?
Can the CT card be purchased at the Tourist Office next to the Monterosso train station?
Cinque Terre card and train
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 2 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 3 How much time in Amsterdam?
- 4 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 5 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 6 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 7 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 8 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 9 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 10 London Trip Travel
- 11 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 12 I dream of Europe
- 13 Weekend in Norfolk
- 14 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 15 St Germain
- 16 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 17 Cotswold Churches
- 18 Autumn in Paris
- 19 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 20 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 21 Norway 2014
- 22 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 23 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 24 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 25 Young couple - where to stay in London?