Planning 3 nights in Cinque Terre in October but getting a bit nervous after hearing how touristy/crowded it can be. Any suggestions for an alternative in the northern part of the country (we'll be coming from southern Tuscany and continuing on to Florence afterwards) that would also offer good hiking and scenery? Something else on the Italian Riviera or Le Marche perhaps? Would prefer seaside villages like CT but not necessary.
Cinque Terre alternatives?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 2 Budget family trip to Europe
- 3 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 4 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 5 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 6 Pyrenees logistics
- 7 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 8 Italy
- 9 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 10 Azores
- 11 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 12 How highly would you prioritize Portugal?
- 13 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 14 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 15 Driving in Italy
- 16 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 17 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 18 Taormina to Palermo
- 19 Spain - car rental, bus or train?
- 20 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 21 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 22 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 23 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 24 caroline_venezia
- 25 Taormina Sicily