We're taking our first trip to Europe next May and will be staying two nights in Monterosso at the La Spiaggia Hotel. Do any of you know anything about this hotel? Also, I would like to know the best way by train to get from Rome to Monterosso. Thank you for any help you can give me! We're so excited about our trip!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 2 Vienna highlights
- 3 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 4 Where to stay in Rome
- 5 Estonia Amber
- 6 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 7 20 days in Central Europe (female traveling solo)
- 8 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 9 Munich
- 10 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 11 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 12 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 13 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 14 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 15 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 16 Italy
- 17 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 18 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 19 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 20 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 21 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 22 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 23 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 24 UK for 12 days !
- 25 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland