We first hiked the path from RioMaggiore to Monterosso in 1988. Since then we've been back 2 more times, the last before the floods. We plan to do it again in Sept. 2014, is the trail repaired all the way, the blue/white blazes in place?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 48 hours to departure for Switzerland...questions on Swiss Pass
- 2 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 3 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 4 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 5 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 6 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 7 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 8 France in October
- 9 A taste of Norway: Bergen and the fjords for four day
- 10 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 11 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 12 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 13 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 14 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 15 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 16 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 17 Tipping in the UK
- 18 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 19 14 Days Dec Trip to Switzerland (or???)
- 20 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 21 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 22 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 23 Discount Card and itinerary for London for family of 4
- 24 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 25 Scotland Explorer Pass