What are the most efficient ways to get to and from Cinque Terra?
1. The travelers will be traveling by train.
2. Their arrival will be from Munich/Salzburg area/direction.
3. Their departure will be towards Milan.
Also, any Cinque Terra experts out there could think about adding recommendations about hotels.
Any assistance will be greatly appreciated. Fodors always seem to come through...
Cinque Terra transportation question...
- 1 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 2 Northern Italy
- 3 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 4 Family Trip in July - General Guidance Would be Appreciated
- 5 Paris Itinerary Advice - September 2013
- 6 Advance Eurostar Tickets
- 7 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 8 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 9 Home base in Provence in July
- 10 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 11 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 12 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 13 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 14 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 15 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 16 Left Luggage in Brighton, UK
- 17 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 18 Best Time of Day to Tour Windsor Castle
- 19 Prague Itinerary
- 20 Moving to Spain
- 21 Drive Rome Florence
- 22 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 23 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 24 3 week trip Western Turkey
- 25 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.