What are the most efficient ways to get to and from Cinque Terra?
1. The travelers will be traveling by train.
2. Their arrival will be from Munich/Salzburg area/direction.
3. Their departure will be towards Milan.
Also, any Cinque Terra experts out there could think about adding recommendations about hotels.
Any assistance will be greatly appreciated. Fodors always seem to come through...
Cinque Terra transportation question...
- 1 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 2 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 3 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 4 Chambermaid tipping
- 5 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 6 London for Christmas
- 7 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 8 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 9 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 10 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 11 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 12 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 13 Istanbul hotels
- 14 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 15 2 Week European Itinerary
- 16 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 17 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 18 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 19 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 20 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 21 More help with housing in Puglia
- 22 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 23 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 24 To Paris and Provence in June
- 25 Channel Islands