What is the experience of travel/train/walking in the Cinque Terra area during mid to late October? Is La Spezia the best place to base yourself? We have three or four days to tour the area if conditions are good during that time. Thanks for input.
Cinque Terra Area in Late October
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe Tour with Kids
- 2 Italy - Month of July
- 3 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 4 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 5 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 6 Shipping Prosecco
- 7 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 8 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna
- 9 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 10 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 11 Your favourite places in Bath
- 12 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 13 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 14 Italy and Croatia
- 15 Venice: Vene, Vidi, but not even close to Vici
- 16 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 17 Lakes District UK
- 18 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 19 Kimhe--flamenco
- 20 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 21 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 22 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 23 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 24 Italy 14 days
- 25 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March