If we have 1 1/2 days would you stay put in Juan les Pines or head towards Cinqo Terre?
Also, any feedbank on Le Meredian in Juan les Pines would be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 3 Keukenhof in May?
- 4 Happy birthday ATM
- 5 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 6 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 7 24 hours in Paris
- 8 Insurance on rental car options
- 9 Istanbul at Easter
- 10 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 11 tickets for Wimbledon
- 12 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 13 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 14 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 15 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 16 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 17 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 18 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 19 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 20 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 21 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 22 Renting a car in Greece
- 23 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 24 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 25 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland