If we have 1 1/2 days would you stay put in Juan les Pines or head towards Cinqo Terre?
Also, any feedbank on Le Meredian in Juan les Pines would be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 2 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 3 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 4 Where to stay in Reykjavik
- 5 Italian lakes
- 6 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 7 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 8 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 9 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 10 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 11 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 12 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 13 Andalucia itinerary help
- 14 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 15 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 16 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 17 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 18 Barcelona
- 19 Planning a European Trip
- 20 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 21 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 22 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 23 Santorini lodging
- 24 Spain and South of France
- 25 Algarve location Help