If we have 1 1/2 days would you stay put in Juan les Pines or head towards Cinqo Terre?
Also, any feedbank on Le Meredian in Juan les Pines would be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where in Paris?
- 2 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 3 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 4 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 5 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 6 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 7 Guides - Matera
- 8 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 9 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 10 Spain Itinerary Help
- 11 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 12 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 13 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 14 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 15 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 16 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 17 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 18 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 19 Wine tasting in Santorini
- 20 cell phone companys
- 21 Itinerary and Hotel Recommendations -- Amalfi Coast
- 22 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 23 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 24 Ravello to Paestum
- 25 Barcelona completely overrated