We have to change our point of entry in Italy , instead of in by Venice and out of Rome ,we will get in by Rome and out by Venice. My question is if we go from Rome to Tuscany ( stay in San Miniato as rec in this forum ) then drive to Cing Terre ( stay 2 or 3 nights) , where can we stay outside of CT as base ? do we drop the car at La Spezia , took train to stay at one of the village then go back to La Spezia after our stay to collect again car cause we will drive to Milan or we keep the car during our stay and stay where to visit CT ? is it ok if we drive from San Miniato to Levanto as base for CT then drive to Milan or drive from San Miniato to Riomaggiore and stay there ( have to find a hotel with free parking) then drive to Milan?
Sorry im a little confused!
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 2 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 3 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 4 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 5 Gluten Free in Italy
- 6 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 7 The Bridges of Wroclaw
- 8 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 9 A few last minute questions
- 10 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 11 Sentimental Journey
- 12 Stay in Sorrento, Positano or Amalfi?
- 13 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 14 Portugal trains
- 15 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 16 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 17 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 18 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 19 Swiss German
- 20 Dublin Ireland Theatre Advice Needed
- 21 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 22 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 23 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 24 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 25 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days