We have to change our point of entry in Italy , instead of in by Venice and out of Rome ,we will get in by Rome and out by Venice. My question is if we go from Rome to Tuscany ( stay in San Miniato as rec in this forum ) then drive to Cing Terre ( stay 2 or 3 nights) , where can we stay outside of CT as base ? do we drop the car at La Spezia , took train to stay at one of the village then go back to La Spezia after our stay to collect again car cause we will drive to Milan or we keep the car during our stay and stay where to visit CT ? is it ok if we drive from San Miniato to Levanto as base for CT then drive to Milan or drive from San Miniato to Riomaggiore and stay there ( have to find a hotel with free parking) then drive to Milan?
Sorry im a little confused!
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, guided tours vs "do it oursleves"
- 2 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 3 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 4 Ballet Bolshoi
- 5 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 6 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 7 Le Marche, Italy
- 8 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 9 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 10 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 11 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary
- 12 Trains France/Switzerland
- 13 fear of driving in rome!
- 14 Italy trains question
- 15 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 16 Best/Most Scenic Route to Annecy, France from Amsterdam
- 17 Where to stay in Italy for a month in Oct/Nov
- 18 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 19 Need help identifying something in Barcelona
- 20 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 21 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 22 European Championship
- 23 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 24 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 25 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)