We have to change our point of entry in Italy , instead of in by Venice and out of Rome ,we will get in by Rome and out by Venice. My question is if we go from Rome to Tuscany ( stay in San Miniato as rec in this forum ) then drive to Cing Terre ( stay 2 or 3 nights) , where can we stay outside of CT as base ? do we drop the car at La Spezia , took train to stay at one of the village then go back to La Spezia after our stay to collect again car cause we will drive to Milan or we keep the car during our stay and stay where to visit CT ? is it ok if we drive from San Miniato to Levanto as base for CT then drive to Milan or drive from San Miniato to Riomaggiore and stay there ( have to find a hotel with free parking) then drive to Milan?
Sorry im a little confused!
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Couscous
- 2 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 3 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 4 Ibiiza Spain
- 5 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?
- 6 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 7 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 8 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 9 Cartagena Spain
- 10 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 11 3 nights in Madrid
- 12 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 13 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 14 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 15 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 16 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 17 Help with Ireland Trip
- 18 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 19 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 20 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 21 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 22 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 23 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 24 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 25 Hotels on st george beach naxos