We have to change our point of entry in Italy , instead of in by Venice and out of Rome ,we will get in by Rome and out by Venice. My question is if we go from Rome to Tuscany ( stay in San Miniato as rec in this forum ) then drive to Cing Terre ( stay 2 or 3 nights) , where can we stay outside of CT as base ? do we drop the car at La Spezia , took train to stay at one of the village then go back to La Spezia after our stay to collect again car cause we will drive to Milan or we keep the car during our stay and stay where to visit CT ? is it ok if we drive from San Miniato to Levanto as base for CT then drive to Milan or drive from San Miniato to Riomaggiore and stay there ( have to find a hotel with free parking) then drive to Milan?
Sorry im a little confused!
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 2 Greece itinerary ideas
- 3 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 4 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 5 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 6 Greece Experts
- 7 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 8 Currency and credit cards in Scandinavia
- 9 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 10 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 11 Rome train to Positano
- 12 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 13 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 14 Car rental in Paris
- 15 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 16 France to stop making foie grois
- 17 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 18 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 19 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 20 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 21 Road Maps of Ireland
- 22 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 23 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 24 A new travel app for Poland
- 25 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.