We have to change our point of entry in Italy , instead of in by Venice and out of Rome ,we will get in by Rome and out by Venice. My question is if we go from Rome to Tuscany ( stay in San Miniato as rec in this forum ) then drive to Cing Terre ( stay 2 or 3 nights) , where can we stay outside of CT as base ? do we drop the car at La Spezia , took train to stay at one of the village then go back to La Spezia after our stay to collect again car cause we will drive to Milan or we keep the car during our stay and stay where to visit CT ? is it ok if we drive from San Miniato to Levanto as base for CT then drive to Milan or drive from San Miniato to Riomaggiore and stay there ( have to find a hotel with free parking) then drive to Milan?
Sorry im a little confused!
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 days in Scotland
- 2 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 3 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 4 Family Itinerary April 2016
- 5 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 6 Want to visit Ville Ephrussi
- 7 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 8 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 9 time between trains from Frankfurt to Berlin
- 10 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 11 Tolosa Saturday Market from San Sebastian
- 12 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 13 Where to buy Saffron?
- 14 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 15 How to get to Mallorca
- 16 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 17 Best Hotel in Tuscany?
- 18 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne
- 19 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 20 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 21 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 22 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 23 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 24 Dublin to Dingle?
- 25 The Best hotel in Caen please !