We have to change our point of entry in Italy , instead of in by Venice and out of Rome ,we will get in by Rome and out by Venice. My question is if we go from Rome to Tuscany ( stay in San Miniato as rec in this forum ) then drive to Cing Terre ( stay 2 or 3 nights) , where can we stay outside of CT as base ? do we drop the car at La Spezia , took train to stay at one of the village then go back to La Spezia after our stay to collect again car cause we will drive to Milan or we keep the car during our stay and stay where to visit CT ? is it ok if we drive from San Miniato to Levanto as base for CT then drive to Milan or drive from San Miniato to Riomaggiore and stay there ( have to find a hotel with free parking) then drive to Milan?
Sorry im a little confused!
Thanks for your help
cing terre from Tuscany
- 1 I Need To Vent!
- 2 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 3 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 4 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 5 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 6 Train tickets
- 7 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 8 San Lorenzo Market
- 9 Oceania Cruises - Anyone ever gone on one of these?
- 10 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 11 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 12 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 13 HELP stuck in Italy
- 14 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 15 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 16 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 17 Cuenca or Toledo
- 18 Wimpy's
- 19 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 20 semi escorted tours
- 21 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 22 France: CDG to Beaune
- 23 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 24 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 25 Holiday rental home in Wengen