We have to change our point of entry in Italy , instead of in by Venice and out of Rome ,we will get in by Rome and out by Venice. My question is if we go from Rome to Tuscany ( stay in San Miniato as rec in this forum ) then drive to Cing Terre ( stay 2 or 3 nights) , where can we stay outside of CT as base ? do we drop the car at La Spezia , took train to stay at one of the village then go back to La Spezia after our stay to collect again car cause we will drive to Milan or we keep the car during our stay and stay where to visit CT ? is it ok if we drive from San Miniato to Levanto as base for CT then drive to Milan or drive from San Miniato to Riomaggiore and stay there ( have to find a hotel with free parking) then drive to Milan?
Sorry im a little confused!
Thanks for your help
cing terre from Tuscany
- 1 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 2 Channel Islands
- 3 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 4 Chambermaid tipping
- 5 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 6 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 7 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 8 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 9 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 10 Barcelona Transfers
- 11 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 12 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 13 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 14 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 15 WOW Russia Tours St. Petersburg
- 16 Ireland in a week
- 17 Spain - Andalucia
- 18 TGV and Provence questions
- 19 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 20 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 21 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 22 2 Week European Itinerary
- 23 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 24 Car in Prague
- 25 best beach hotel Mykonos