We have to change our point of entry in Italy , instead of in by Venice and out of Rome ,we will get in by Rome and out by Venice. My question is if we go from Rome to Tuscany ( stay in San Miniato as rec in this forum ) then drive to Cing Terre ( stay 2 or 3 nights) , where can we stay outside of CT as base ? do we drop the car at La Spezia , took train to stay at one of the village then go back to La Spezia after our stay to collect again car cause we will drive to Milan or we keep the car during our stay and stay where to visit CT ? is it ok if we drive from San Miniato to Levanto as base for CT then drive to Milan or drive from San Miniato to Riomaggiore and stay there ( have to find a hotel with free parking) then drive to Milan?
Sorry im a little confused!
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Belgium advice
- 2 Recommendations re walking tours in Dubrovnik and Split
- 3 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 4 Citadines Bastille Marais
- 5 Amalfi or Positano
- 6 Party venues North London
- 7 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 8 Rome to Positano
- 9 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 10 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 11 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 12 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 13 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 14 Carbohydrate element is a varied mixture of carbohydrates
- 15 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 16 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 17 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 18 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 19 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 20 3 Nights And 4 Days In Serbia
- 21 http://tophealthysolutions.com/lightstrike-360-tactical-flashlight/
- 22 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 23 Sleeping Beauty's Castle
- 24 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 25 Public Transport information App/Website