We have to change our point of entry in Italy , instead of in by Venice and out of Rome ,we will get in by Rome and out by Venice. My question is if we go from Rome to Tuscany ( stay in San Miniato as rec in this forum ) then drive to Cing Terre ( stay 2 or 3 nights) , where can we stay outside of CT as base ? do we drop the car at La Spezia , took train to stay at one of the village then go back to La Spezia after our stay to collect again car cause we will drive to Milan or we keep the car during our stay and stay where to visit CT ? is it ok if we drive from San Miniato to Levanto as base for CT then drive to Milan or drive from San Miniato to Riomaggiore and stay there ( have to find a hotel with free parking) then drive to Milan?
Sorry im a little confused!
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 4 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 5 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 6 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 7 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 8 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 9 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 10 Hotel Booking Discount!
- 11 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 12 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 13 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 14 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 15 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 16 Scotland itinerary advice
- 17 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 18 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 19 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?
- 20 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 21 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 22 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 23 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 24 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 25 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)