We have to change our point of entry in Italy , instead of in by Venice and out of Rome ,we will get in by Rome and out by Venice. My question is if we go from Rome to Tuscany ( stay in San Miniato as rec in this forum ) then drive to Cing Terre ( stay 2 or 3 nights) , where can we stay outside of CT as base ? do we drop the car at La Spezia , took train to stay at one of the village then go back to La Spezia after our stay to collect again car cause we will drive to Milan or we keep the car during our stay and stay where to visit CT ? is it ok if we drive from San Miniato to Levanto as base for CT then drive to Milan or drive from San Miniato to Riomaggiore and stay there ( have to find a hotel with free parking) then drive to Milan?
Sorry im a little confused!
Thanks for your help
cing terre from Tuscany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 2 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 3 Taormina Sicily
- 4 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 5 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 6 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 7 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 8 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 9 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 10 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 11 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 12 Iwango went…to Nice
- 13 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 14 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 15 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 16 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 17 5 Observations About Paris
- 18 Planning Honeymoon to Greece in April
- 19 Granada
- 20 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 21 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 22 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 23 Pyrenees logistics
- 24 Airport ATMs
- 25 Travelling from Paris to Madrid