We have to change our point of entry in Italy , instead of in by Venice and out of Rome ,we will get in by Rome and out by Venice. My question is if we go from Rome to Tuscany ( stay in San Miniato as rec in this forum ) then drive to Cing Terre ( stay 2 or 3 nights) , where can we stay outside of CT as base ? do we drop the car at La Spezia , took train to stay at one of the village then go back to La Spezia after our stay to collect again car cause we will drive to Milan or we keep the car during our stay and stay where to visit CT ? is it ok if we drive from San Miniato to Levanto as base for CT then drive to Milan or drive from San Miniato to Riomaggiore and stay there ( have to find a hotel with free parking) then drive to Milan?
Sorry im a little confused!
Thanks for your help
cing terre from Tuscany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 2 Day trips from Budapest and Vienna
- 3 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 4 A week in Paris
- 5 Group Transportation in French Riviera
- 6 Switzerland - Lucerne & 2 nights
- 7 Is Capri overrated?
- 8 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 9 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 10 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 11 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 12 North Coast Cornwall Walks
- 13 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 14 Colosseum day or Night Tour
- 15 Paris or Rome in March or possibly September/October
- 16 Bus ride to Positano
- 17 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 18 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 19 Suggestions for What To Do in Bologna or Surrounds on May 1
- 20 Slovenia itinerary
- 21 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 22 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 23 Paris Hotels- Le Meurice or Le Royal Monceau Raffles
- 24 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 25 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help