We have to change our point of entry in Italy , instead of in by Venice and out of Rome ,we will get in by Rome and out by Venice. My question is if we go from Rome to Tuscany ( stay in San Miniato as rec in this forum ) then drive to Cing Terre ( stay 2 or 3 nights) , where can we stay outside of CT as base ? do we drop the car at La Spezia , took train to stay at one of the village then go back to La Spezia after our stay to collect again car cause we will drive to Milan or we keep the car during our stay and stay where to visit CT ? is it ok if we drive from San Miniato to Levanto as base for CT then drive to Milan or drive from San Miniato to Riomaggiore and stay there ( have to find a hotel with free parking) then drive to Milan?
Sorry im a little confused!
Thanks for your help
cing terre from Tuscany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for an agriturismo in Val d'Orcia area
- 2 Best place to base in Côte d'Azûr
- 3 Potential trip - Balkans
- 4 Scotland and northern England
- 5 Things to do round Potes, Picos de Europa
- 6 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 7 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 8 Brussels/Bruges and Berlin in April
- 9 Bus Croatia
- 10 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 11 Paris Accomodation, Which District
- 12 Chilling in Iceland (but not yet).
- 13 A guide to Madrid
- 14 April in Madrid
- 15 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 16 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 17 Renting an apt.
- 18 Economy Class - Lufthansa or Air France
- 19 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 20 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 21 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 22 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 23 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 24 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 25 Ireland itinerary