We have to change our point of entry in Italy , instead of in by Venice and out of Rome ,we will get in by Rome and out by Venice. My question is if we go from Rome to Tuscany ( stay in San Miniato as rec in this forum ) then drive to Cing Terre ( stay 2 or 3 nights) , where can we stay outside of CT as base ? do we drop the car at La Spezia , took train to stay at one of the village then go back to La Spezia after our stay to collect again car cause we will drive to Milan or we keep the car during our stay and stay where to visit CT ? is it ok if we drive from San Miniato to Levanto as base for CT then drive to Milan or drive from San Miniato to Riomaggiore and stay there ( have to find a hotel with free parking) then drive to Milan?
Sorry im a little confused!
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Referendum in Greece
- 2 Just Us 2 Wedding and 2 Wks in Europe. We need help planning please!
- 3 CapitaineTrain.com again !!!!!
- 4 Barcelona Itinerary
- 5 Where to go in Southern Italy in December?
- 6 Itinerary help for Italy!!
- 7 Bath or Exeter
- 8 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 9 Rail Itinerary around Northern/Central Italy
- 10 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 11 Croatia-Dubrovnik-split 8 days
- 12 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 13 St. Petersburg plus
- 14 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 15 Scandinavian and Baltic Adventure - our trip report
- 16 Need help with Switzerland and Italy iterinary
- 17 Our Paris plans
- 18 railfrom amstedam to reims fr
- 19 Any recent visitors to Aran Sweater Market Inis Mor Island, Ireland?
- 20 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 21 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 22 A week in Vienna
- 23 short trip klon to koblenz
- 24 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 25 2 weeks in Sicily in October