We have to change our point of entry in Italy , instead of in by Venice and out of Rome ,we will get in by Rome and out by Venice. My question is if we go from Rome to Tuscany ( stay in San Miniato as rec in this forum ) then drive to Cing Terre ( stay 2 or 3 nights) , where can we stay outside of CT as base ? do we drop the car at La Spezia , took train to stay at one of the village then go back to La Spezia after our stay to collect again car cause we will drive to Milan or we keep the car during our stay and stay where to visit CT ? is it ok if we drive from San Miniato to Levanto as base for CT then drive to Milan or drive from San Miniato to Riomaggiore and stay there ( have to find a hotel with free parking) then drive to Milan?
Sorry im a little confused!
Thanks for your help
cing terre from Tuscany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fashion for larger man?
- 2 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 3 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 4 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 5 Traveling in France by train
- 6 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 7 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 8 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 9 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 10 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 11 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 12 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 13 What to wear
- 14 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 15 what to bring to Finland - gifts from California
- 16 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 17 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 18 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 19 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 20 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 21 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 22 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 23 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 24 London 2nd time around
- 25 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale