We have to change our point of entry in Italy , instead of in by Venice and out of Rome ,we will get in by Rome and out by Venice. My question is if we go from Rome to Tuscany ( stay in San Miniato as rec in this forum ) then drive to Cing Terre ( stay 2 or 3 nights) , where can we stay outside of CT as base ? do we drop the car at La Spezia , took train to stay at one of the village then go back to La Spezia after our stay to collect again car cause we will drive to Milan or we keep the car during our stay and stay where to visit CT ? is it ok if we drive from San Miniato to Levanto as base for CT then drive to Milan or drive from San Miniato to Riomaggiore and stay there ( have to find a hotel with free parking) then drive to Milan?
Sorry im a little confused!
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6-7 Days in France
- 2 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 3 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 4 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 5 5 Days in Switzerland
- 6 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 7 Korean Messages
- 8 Petrol in Greece
- 9 Another tipping question: concierges
- 10 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 11 Budapest in December 2017
- 12 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 13 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 14 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 15 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 16 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 19 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 20 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 21 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 22 Acropolis Athens
- 23 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 24 We're here!
- 25 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017