We have to change our point of entry in Italy , instead of in by Venice and out of Rome ,we will get in by Rome and out by Venice. My question is if we go from Rome to Tuscany ( stay in San Miniato as rec in this forum ) then drive to Cing Terre ( stay 2 or 3 nights) , where can we stay outside of CT as base ? do we drop the car at La Spezia , took train to stay at one of the village then go back to La Spezia after our stay to collect again car cause we will drive to Milan or we keep the car during our stay and stay where to visit CT ? is it ok if we drive from San Miniato to Levanto as base for CT then drive to Milan or drive from San Miniato to Riomaggiore and stay there ( have to find a hotel with free parking) then drive to Milan?
Sorry im a little confused!
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 2 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 3 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 4 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 5 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 6 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 7 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 8 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 9 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 10 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 11 Croatia in 16 days
- 12 Day trips to Florence, Venice - Any Recommended Tour Companies
- 13 Stay away from EF Tours
- 14 Amalfi Coast with Kids- Where to stay?
- 15 Yummy Swiss bites
- 16 Strike - again in France Tomorrow
- 17 3 Wake-up calls
- 18 Lazing it in Lisbon; Notes and Rambling Thoughts from and Extended Stay
- 19 Switzerland in 8 days
- 20 Rome to Sicily/Lipari September fly/boat???
- 21 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 22 Taxis G7: need help in creating account
- 23 EU Roaming charges / SIM card
- 24 Scotland Itinerary
- 25 10 nights in France