We have to change our point of entry in Italy , instead of in by Venice and out of Rome ,we will get in by Rome and out by Venice. My question is if we go from Rome to Tuscany ( stay in San Miniato as rec in this forum ) then drive to Cing Terre ( stay 2 or 3 nights) , where can we stay outside of CT as base ? do we drop the car at La Spezia , took train to stay at one of the village then go back to La Spezia after our stay to collect again car cause we will drive to Milan or we keep the car during our stay and stay where to visit CT ? is it ok if we drive from San Miniato to Levanto as base for CT then drive to Milan or drive from San Miniato to Riomaggiore and stay there ( have to find a hotel with free parking) then drive to Milan?
Sorry im a little confused!
Thanks for your help
cing terre from Tuscany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 2 A drive in Europe
- 3 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 4 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 5 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 6 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 7 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 8 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 9 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 10 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 11 Paris in April?
- 12 Prague - Tram #22
- 13 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 14 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 15 car rental companies Italy
- 16 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 17 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 18 Toulouse and beyond -
- 19 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 20 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 21 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 22 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 23 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 24 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 25 Germany driving itinerary starting questions