There used to be cigar bars in Paris where you could smoke inside. (I found a thread from 2001 on this subject.) Are any of them left? Has anyone enjoyed a cigar in such a place recently or at least since the ban on indoor smoking went in effect? I know you can generally smoke outside at cafes, for instance, since I did it the last time I was there in 2009, but smoking inside has it's advantages. We're going to Paris in late August and this would be a treat for a cigar smoking reprobate.
Cigar Bars In Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 2 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 3 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 4 France,Spain,Italy
- 5 Scotland November 2015
- 6 Which european city?
- 7 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 8 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 9 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 10 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 11 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 12 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 13 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 14 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 15 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 16 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 17 VISA question
- 18 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 19 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 20 Schengen Visa Rules
- 21 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 22 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 23 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 24 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 25 N Ireland / Ireland driving