There used to be cigar bars in Paris where you could smoke inside. (I found a thread from 2001 on this subject.) Are any of them left? Has anyone enjoyed a cigar in such a place recently or at least since the ban on indoor smoking went in effect? I know you can generally smoke outside at cafes, for instance, since I did it the last time I was there in 2009, but smoking inside has it's advantages. We're going to Paris in late August and this would be a treat for a cigar smoking reprobate.
Cigar Bars In Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 2 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 3 what to bring to Finland - gifts from California
- 4 Fashion for larger man?
- 5 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 6 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 7 London 2nd time around
- 8 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 9 Traveling in France by train
- 10 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 11 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 12 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 13 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 14 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 15 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 16 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 17 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 18 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 19 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 20 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 21 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 22 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 23 Sicily - not a trip report
- 24 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 25 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?