Has anyone taken this tour? We have found that only a few tour companies combine Ireland and Scotland, and so far CIE seems to be the affordable choice with a good itinerary. I have traveled on group tours before to Italy and Australia, but neither of the companies I used for those trips have the right combination this time. We considered the fly/drive option, but I would get stuck doing the driving and would have to pay extra for an automatic. Since I want my vacation to be relatively stress-free, I prefer to take a tour on my first visit to a country and go back later on my own.
CIE tour of Ireland and Scotland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 2 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 3 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 4 Cinque Terre or Amalfi Coast?
- 5 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 6 German Wings
- 7 November or October for Andalucia/Portugal?
- 8 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 9 Bologna Restaurants
- 10 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 11 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 12 driving from Bordeaux to Paris
- 13 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 14 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 15 Sea side in Italy
- 16 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 17 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 18 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 19 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 20 Spain in 17 days
- 21 Sagrada Familia - Barcelona; time "allocation"
- 22 Help! Anyone else victim of Hertz rental car return "damages" charge scam?
- 23 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 24 Our first trip to Europe
- 25 Booking Engines You trust?