Has anyone taken this tour? We have found that only a few tour companies combine Ireland and Scotland, and so far CIE seems to be the affordable choice with a good itinerary. I have traveled on group tours before to Italy and Australia, but neither of the companies I used for those trips have the right combination this time. We considered the fly/drive option, but I would get stuck doing the driving and would have to pay extra for an automatic. Since I want my vacation to be relatively stress-free, I prefer to take a tour on my first visit to a country and go back later on my own.
CIE tour of Ireland and Scotland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fashion for larger man?
- 2 Eating in France-two new books
- 3 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 4 german rail ticket question
- 5 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 6 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 7 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 8 What to wear
- 9 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 10 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 11 Madrid and London
- 12 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 13 Three days in Spain
- 14 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 15 1 week in Croatia
- 16 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 17 Trip to Iceland
- 18 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 19 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 20 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 21 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 22 Fjords, How To?
- 23 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 24 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 25 London neighborhood suggestions