Has anyone taken this tour? We have found that only a few tour companies combine Ireland and Scotland, and so far CIE seems to be the affordable choice with a good itinerary. I have traveled on group tours before to Italy and Australia, but neither of the companies I used for those trips have the right combination this time. We considered the fly/drive option, but I would get stuck doing the driving and would have to pay extra for an automatic. Since I want my vacation to be relatively stress-free, I prefer to take a tour on my first visit to a country and go back later on my own.
CIE tour of Ireland and Scotland
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 2 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 3 Advises for trip to Russia
- 4 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 5 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 6 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 7 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 8 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 9 Traveling within Italy
- 10 To Paris and Provence in June
- 11 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 12 Which travel plan?
- 13 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 14 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 15 Madrid to Sevilla
- 16 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 17 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 18 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 19 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 20 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 21 London at Easter
- 22 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 23 Prague - must see
- 24 Travel by train or bus
- 25 Car in Prague