Has anyone taken this tour? We have found that only a few tour companies combine Ireland and Scotland, and so far CIE seems to be the affordable choice with a good itinerary. I have traveled on group tours before to Italy and Australia, but neither of the companies I used for those trips have the right combination this time. We considered the fly/drive option, but I would get stuck doing the driving and would have to pay extra for an automatic. Since I want my vacation to be relatively stress-free, I prefer to take a tour on my first visit to a country and go back later on my own.
CIE tour of Ireland and Scotland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 2 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 3 Europe in 21 days
- 4 London hotel
- 5 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 6 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 7 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 8 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 9 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 10 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 11 Hotel in Venice
- 12 hotels in Seville
- 13 London tube
- 14 7 days in Greece
- 15 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 16 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 17 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 18 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 19 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 20 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 21 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 22 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 23 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 24 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 25 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days