I will have the better part of a day to explore the Cider Route in Normandy. Any suggestions of places I shouldn't miss would be appreciated. I have been to Normandy before, but have never done the Cider Route.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 2 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 3 6-7 Days in France
- 4 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 5 5 Days in Switzerland
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 8 Another tipping question: concierges
- 9 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 10 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 11 We're here!
- 12 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 13 Korean Messages
- 14 Getting to Bolivia
- 15 Budapest in December 2017
- 16 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 17 Rental Car for Day Trip from Antalya to Pamukkale/Hierapolis?
- 18 Swiss Travel Pass
- 19 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 20 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 21 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 22 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 23 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 24 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 25 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me