we will be going to Venice prior to our cruise next week and I've been reading about cicchettis. Seems like we've got to have some. Can anyone recommend a bar/bacaro which will be open on a Sunday for lunch and with seating (if there's only standing space and the place is good, then it's ok too.) I got some suggestions while surfing but the majority seem to be closed on Sunday for lunch. We would prefer to go away from the tourist area and be with locals, although I guess in Venice, tourists are all over the place.
Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Cicchettis in Venice on a Sunday - where?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Olive Oil
- 2 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 3 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 4 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 5 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 6 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 7 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 8 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 9 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 10 Transport Advice - Heathrow to Kings Cross St/Clink78
- 11 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 12 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 13 Question about Liberation Day in the Netherlands
- 14 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 15 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 16 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 17 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 18 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 19 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 20 3 Months in Europe (25 April - 24 July 2015)
- 21 Italian itinerary ~ 28 days - review and assistance
- 22 Transports in Santorini
- 23 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 24 Portugal and Spain itinerary help -- 11 days in the end of Nov. 2014
- 25 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns