we will be going to Venice prior to our cruise next week and I've been reading about cicchettis. Seems like we've got to have some. Can anyone recommend a bar/bacaro which will be open on a Sunday for lunch and with seating (if there's only standing space and the place is good, then it's ok too.) I got some suggestions while surfing but the majority seem to be closed on Sunday for lunch. We would prefer to go away from the tourist area and be with locals, although I guess in Venice, tourists are all over the place.
Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 2 Spanish Medical Providers
- 3 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 4 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 5 God Save the Queen?
- 6 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 7 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 8 Barcelona alternative
- 9 Iceland
- 10 Frankfurt to UK
- 11 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 12 Paris to Italy
- 13 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 14 Milan or Turin
- 15 Upscale Vacation Apartment Rentals in Vienna/Prague
- 16 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 17 Prague and Budapest with a 16 month old
- 18 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 19 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 20 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 21 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 22 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 23 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 24 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 25 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete