we will be going to Venice prior to our cruise next week and I've been reading about cicchettis. Seems like we've got to have some. Can anyone recommend a bar/bacaro which will be open on a Sunday for lunch and with seating (if there's only standing space and the place is good, then it's ok too.) I got some suggestions while surfing but the majority seem to be closed on Sunday for lunch. We would prefer to go away from the tourist area and be with locals, although I guess in Venice, tourists are all over the place.
Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 2 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 3 France to stop making foie grois
- 4 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 5 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 6 Holiday Itinerary
- 7 Car hire
- 8 Ireland driving itinerary
- 9 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 10 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 11 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 12 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 13 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 14 Naples or Genoa
- 15 Itinerary help please!
- 16 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 17 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 18 Itinerary Help!
- 19 Visiting the Black Forest
- 20 Barcelona to Morocco
- 21 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 22 Greece itinerary ideas
- 23 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 24 Should I speculate?
- 25 One week travelling from Spain to Paris