we will be going to Venice prior to our cruise next week and I've been reading about cicchettis. Seems like we've got to have some. Can anyone recommend a bar/bacaro which will be open on a Sunday for lunch and with seating (if there's only standing space and the place is good, then it's ok too.) I got some suggestions while surfing but the majority seem to be closed on Sunday for lunch. We would prefer to go away from the tourist area and be with locals, although I guess in Venice, tourists are all over the place.
Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 2 Football Tickets - Athens
- 3 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 4 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 5 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 6 Salzburg itinerary review
- 7 Positano or Sorrento?
- 8 13 nights in switzerland
- 9 Munich itinerary review
- 10 Earthquake near Naples
- 11 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 12 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 13 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 14 Globus Iberian Tour
- 15 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 16 3nights in Venice
- 17 Paris in November
- 18 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 19 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 20 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 21 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 22 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 23 Last minute trip to Capri
- 24 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 25 Budapest to Kosice