we will be going to Venice prior to our cruise next week and I've been reading about cicchettis. Seems like we've got to have some. Can anyone recommend a bar/bacaro which will be open on a Sunday for lunch and with seating (if there's only standing space and the place is good, then it's ok too.) I got some suggestions while surfing but the majority seem to be closed on Sunday for lunch. We would prefer to go away from the tourist area and be with locals, although I guess in Venice, tourists are all over the place.
Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train Ticket Help
- 2 I forgot my international driver permit
- 3 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 4 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 5 Prague old town
- 6 Bordeaux TRIP
- 7 20 free days of Europe
- 8 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 9 Naples or Genoa
- 10 Munich restaurant recs
- 11 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 12 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 13 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 14 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 15 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 16 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 17 Home base for a month in France?
- 18 5 Days in Dublin
- 19 Greece in 15 Days
- 20 Procida for a day (or part of one) versus time on Capri
- 21 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 22 Our European adventures
- 23 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 24 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 25 Barcelona completely overrated