we will be going to Venice prior to our cruise next week and I've been reading about cicchettis. Seems like we've got to have some. Can anyone recommend a bar/bacaro which will be open on a Sunday for lunch and with seating (if there's only standing space and the place is good, then it's ok too.) I got some suggestions while surfing but the majority seem to be closed on Sunday for lunch. We would prefer to go away from the tourist area and be with locals, although I guess in Venice, tourists are all over the place.
Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Cicchettis in Venice on a Sunday - where?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 2 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 3 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 4 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 5 Dare I ask a Transportation Question?
- 6 A Winter Wander – Engadine and Berner Oberland
- 7 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 8 Calling Jamikins
- 9 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 10 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 11 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 12 Barcelona to Girona: Rent a Car or just take the train?
- 13 Zurich, Switzerland
- 14 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 15 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 16 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 17 London tube
- 18 Day trip from London to Paris
- 19 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 20 5am arrival in Dublin
- 21 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 22 Hotel in Venice
- 23 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 24 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 25 Europe-21 days in September 2014