we will be going to Venice prior to our cruise next week and I've been reading about cicchettis. Seems like we've got to have some. Can anyone recommend a bar/bacaro which will be open on a Sunday for lunch and with seating (if there's only standing space and the place is good, then it's ok too.) I got some suggestions while surfing but the majority seem to be closed on Sunday for lunch. We would prefer to go away from the tourist area and be with locals, although I guess in Venice, tourists are all over the place.
Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Cicchettis in Venice on a Sunday - where?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 2 where to stay dolomites Italy
- 3 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 4 Help with 2 for 1 offers in London
- 5 Flybe Airlines from Dublin to Southampton
- 6 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 7 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 8 Greece with 4 months baby old in September
- 9 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 10 23 days in Italy - itenerary HELP
- 11 8 days in Switzerland in October first week
- 12 Belated Paris trip report, May 16-24 2014 part 2: the actual trip
- 13 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 14 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 15 Help with Madrid Location
- 16 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 17 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 18 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 19 Nice cafe near or in Milano Centrale Station
- 20 Italy and Greece
- 21 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 22 Please help with itinerary...
- 23 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 24 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 25 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please