we will be going to Venice prior to our cruise next week and I've been reading about cicchettis. Seems like we've got to have some. Can anyone recommend a bar/bacaro which will be open on a Sunday for lunch and with seating (if there's only standing space and the place is good, then it's ok too.) I got some suggestions while surfing but the majority seem to be closed on Sunday for lunch. We would prefer to go away from the tourist area and be with locals, although I guess in Venice, tourists are all over the place.
Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 2 Munich, Germany
- 3 3 nights in Tuscany
- 4 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 5 Help with my 9 week Europe Itinerary
- 6 Using Kindle, Netflix, Amazon Prime in Europe
- 7 Apartments in Lisbon-Neighbouhood?
- 8 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 9 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 10 Amalfi or Positano
- 11 River Boat Cruise
- 12 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 13 Hostel Advice
- 14 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 15 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 16 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 17 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 18 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 19 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 20 Cordoba or Granada?
- 21 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 22 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 23 Hotel Modigliani or Hotel Santa Maria (Rome)
- 24 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 25 Italy + Greece + Croatia