we will be going to Venice prior to our cruise next week and I've been reading about cicchettis. Seems like we've got to have some. Can anyone recommend a bar/bacaro which will be open on a Sunday for lunch and with seating (if there's only standing space and the place is good, then it's ok too.) I got some suggestions while surfing but the majority seem to be closed on Sunday for lunch. We would prefer to go away from the tourist area and be with locals, although I guess in Venice, tourists are all over the place.
Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 2 Holiday in Austria
- 3 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 4 Suggest the best land-based casino in Central London
- 5 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 6 Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region
- 7 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 8 What to take to Germany
- 9 4 week trip Turkey
- 10 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 11 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 12 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 13 Scotland Trip
- 14 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 15 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 16 What one thing in Paris?
- 17 Restaurant Booking sites which one to use, if any, in Spain?
- 18 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 19 Golden sunsets in Tver and Torjor
- 20 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 21 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 22 Paris Under Seige...
- 23 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 24 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 25 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November