I know that in some European cities (i.e. Prague, Budapest, Vienna) it's possible to attend an organ / classical music concerts at churches and cathedrals. I've been searching on the net to see if anything like that is done in Seville / Granada, but I am not having luck finding any useful information. If anyone has attended such concerts/recitals before, I would love to hear about your experiences.
Mostly I'm interested in the end of Sept - early Oct.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrird and Seville
- 2 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 3 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 4 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 5 Greece
- 6 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 7 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 8 Help on ancient history route
- 9 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 10 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 11 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 12 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 13 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 14 Iceland
- 15 Spain - day driver advice
- 16 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 17 London with Teens Trip Report
- 18 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 19 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 20 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 21 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 22 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 23 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 24 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 25 Coordinating Transportation and Lodging near Leicester
church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?