I know that in some European cities (i.e. Prague, Budapest, Vienna) it's possible to attend an organ / classical music concerts at churches and cathedrals. I've been searching on the net to see if anything like that is done in Seville / Granada, but I am not having luck finding any useful information. If anyone has attended such concerts/recitals before, I would love to hear about your experiences.
Mostly I'm interested in the end of Sept - early Oct.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 2 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 3 Zurich to Milan trip
- 4 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 5 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 6 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 7 italy Cinque Terre
- 8 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 9 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 10 San Sebastián
- 11 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 12 Northern Ireland ideas
- 13 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 14 Spanish Medical Providers
- 15 Belgium Itinerary
- 16 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 17 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 18 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 19 Driving through Paris
- 20 Can parking
- 21 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 22 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 23 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 24 Electrical Power Conversion
- 25 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?