I know that in some European cities (i.e. Prague, Budapest, Vienna) it's possible to attend an organ / classical music concerts at churches and cathedrals. I've been searching on the net to see if anything like that is done in Seville / Granada, but I am not having luck finding any useful information. If anyone has attended such concerts/recitals before, I would love to hear about your experiences.
Mostly I'm interested in the end of Sept - early Oct.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 2 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 3 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 4 Naples, Italy
- 5 Engadine Valley help
- 6 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 7 Tuscany 6 nights
- 8 Ireland travel passport question
- 9 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 10 French restaurants
- 11 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 12 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 13 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 14 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 15 Planning a European Trip
- 16 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 17 France & Italy, May or June
- 18 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 19 Best travelling Dordogne to Barcelona?
- 20 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 21 San Sebastian
- 22 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 23 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 24 Lisbon trip report
- 25 restaurants in Marais district
church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?