We intend to visit Chur or St Moritz from Interlaken before making our way to Lugano in early september.
We are debating on staying for a couple of days in Chur versus St Moritz as it is 3 hrs from Interlaken versus 5.5 hrs to St Moritz.
We would be open to travelling to St Moritz if you advise St moritz over Chur.
Also we would like to incorporte a few hours halt in Pontresina or Poschavio on our way from Chur / St Moritz to Lugano, but we have suitcases with us as well.
Looking forward to your suggestions
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 2 Iceland early december visit
- 3 Frankfurt to UK
- 4 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 5 God Save the Queen?
- 6 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 7 Road trip with our dog
- 8 Milan or Turin
- 9 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 10 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 11 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 12 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 13 9 Days in Spain
- 14 Paris to Italy
- 15 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 16 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 17 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 18 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 19 Spanish Medical Providers
- 20 Italy Car Scam
- 21 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 22 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 23 Barcelona alternative
- 24 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 25 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report