Looking to take train from London to Paris. Is the Chunnel the quickest way to go?
We arrive back in Southhampton. Does anyone know how far away the port is from where the train terminal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.vitaminofhealth.com/zynev-male-enhancement/
- 2 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 3 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 4 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 5 Enjoying England for a year!
- 6 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 7 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 8 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/crepe-correcting-body-complex/
- 9 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 10 London - Home Depot
- 11 gare de nord
- 12 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 13 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 14 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 15 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 16 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport
- 17 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 18 Madrid city centre?
- 19 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 20 Southern Italy
- 21 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 22 European Travel in March
- 23 Europe itinerary
- 24 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 25 Iceland in 4 days?