Looking to take train from London to Paris. Is the Chunnel the quickest way to go?
We arrive back in Southhampton. Does anyone know how far away the port is from where the train terminal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Local Paris Restaurants?
- 2 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 3 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 4 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 5 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 6 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 7 Hotel advice
- 8 Your Thoughts on the Black Forest, please --
- 9 Lon term Car Hire Guide for Italy
- 10 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 11 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 12 What to see in Dresden...
- 13 Looking for advice on a Paris-based day trip to Reims
- 14 Just Iceland or Iceland and Europe?
- 15 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 16 First Time Europe Trip
- 17 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 18 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 19 Tour or independent
- 20 Flamenco Shows
- 21 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 22 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 23 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 24 house exchange
- 25 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?