Looking to take train from London to Paris. Is the Chunnel the quickest way to go?
We arrive back in Southhampton. Does anyone know how far away the port is from where the train terminal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 2 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 3 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 4 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 5 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 6 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 7 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 8 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 9 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 10 20 free days of Europe
- 11 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 12 CDG international flight
- 13 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 14 12 days europe
- 15 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 16 Budapest on a budget
- 17 Seville in late January
- 18 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 19 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 20 Help family trip Sardinia with 2years old
- 21 3 days to spend in europe
- 22 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 23 RFID Protection
- 24 Beaches in Southern France
- 25 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?