I'm going to study in Aberdeen and christmas vacation will begin from 19 Dec till 9 Jan. Unfortunately My Schengen visa will be expire by this date so I will have to spend it in UK so is there any suggestions to set up my plan?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RHK's Fall escape
- 2 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 3 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 4 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 5 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?
- 6 Scotland 1-week itinerary: Edinburgh + Highlands
- 7 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 8 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 9 Arcachon Bassin--best area to stay
- 10 Car rental/return near London
- 11 Early Flight Out of Stockholm on Disembarkation Day
- 12 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 13 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 14 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 15 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 16 5 day stay - ideas of best place to visit in December
- 17 France: Montpellier, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Loire, Paris
- 18 Europe Itinerary
- 19 Help! Overnight train from Ljubljana/Zagreb to Budapest!?
- 20 Summer French classes for kids
- 21 Trans-Siberia Train
- 22 Edgard bus website English version?
- 23 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 24 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 25 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest