My family of 4 are planning on traveling to Europe (preferably Germany/Austria/Switzerland/Lichtenstein) during late December/early January. Air fare is not an issue but am unsure of where to start. There are a few escorted tours we could do but am thinking about traveling alone - just wondering about the availability of hotels at this time? ANY information would be helpful. BTW my children are, although college students, adults. We are thinking this will be our last "grand" tour together before they "scatter off".
- 1 Home base in Provence in July
- 2 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 3 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 4 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 5 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 6 Best area for wine and which one?
- 7 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 8 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 9 Prague Itinerary
- 10 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 11 Glendalough on Weekends in August
- 12 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 13 Balkans in 4 weeks - Feasible itinerary?
- 14 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 15 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 16 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 17 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 18 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 19 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 20 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 21 Barcelona
- 22 Drive Rome Florence
- 23 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 24 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 25 Storage Madrid Airport