My family of 4 are planning on traveling to Europe (preferably Germany/Austria/Switzerland/Lichtenstein) during late December/early January. Air fare is not an issue but am unsure of where to start. There are a few escorted tours we could do but am thinking about traveling alone - just wondering about the availability of hotels at this time? ANY information would be helpful. BTW my children are, although college students, adults. We are thinking this will be our last "grand" tour together before they "scatter off".
- 1 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 2 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 3 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 4 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 5 Barcelona - 7 Portes Restaurant
- 6 French Riviera Overview
- 7 London Evening Activity
- 8 Retirement Vacation
- 9 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 10 Holocaust tours
- 11 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 12 Itinerary help for first timers to Provence
- 13 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 14 Planning my days in Paris
- 15 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 16 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 17 Car Rental Locations
- 18 car hire france and spain
- 19 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 20 Best driving route from Barga to Malpensa?
- 21 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 22 I'd like to visit Sicily
- 23 Four Days in Seville
- 24 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 25 Has anyone sent a "care package" to a student studying abroad?