My family of 4 are planning on traveling to Europe (preferably Germany/Austria/Switzerland/Lichtenstein) during late December/early January. Air fare is not an issue but am unsure of where to start. There are a few escorted tours we could do but am thinking about traveling alone - just wondering about the availability of hotels at this time? ANY information would be helpful. BTW my children are, although college students, adults. We are thinking this will be our last "grand" tour together before they "scatter off".
- 1 Do and don't, eating in France
- 2 Spain with kids
- 3 Places to visit from London
- 4 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 5 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 6 Meeting up at CDG
- 7 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 8 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 9 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 10 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 11 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 12 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna
- 13 Paris Ticket t+
- 14 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 15 Italy/Switzerland - Help w/ Itinerary
- 16 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 17 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 18 Getting the best our of Europe
- 19 best clubs in barcelona
- 20 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 21 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!
- 22 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 23 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 24 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 25 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights