We four senior couples are going to be in Prague for the first week in December....we wonder if anyone might have some ideas of what we might see of Christmas nature (seasonal shows,displays,decorations etc)....We are staying at the Hotel Denisa on Narodni Obrany st.33...is there a best/least expensive way to get to the hotel from the airport...all info greatly appreciated....thanks loads
Christmas time in Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 2 Non-Crowded Europe in Mid-July
- 3 9 days in switzerland
- 4 Day trips from Budapest and Vienna
- 5 Camino No-No
- 6 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 7 Traveling with 6 in the Netherlands & Friesland - car or train?
- 8 Bus ride to Positano
- 9 Paris or Rome in March or possibly September/October
- 10 Help! Overwhelmed by Italy Trip Planning
- 11 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 12 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 13 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 14 Travel Route from Spain to Portugal
- 15 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 16 Bayeux tapestry
- 17 Advice for large family trip to Ireland next summer
- 18 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 19 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 20 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 21 Europe itinerary advice
- 22 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 23 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 24 Day visit to Terezin Memorial - Tour or on our own?
- 25 Pilgrim Churches of the Llyn Peninsula