We four senior couples are going to be in Prague for the first week in December....we wonder if anyone might have some ideas of what we might see of Christmas nature (seasonal shows,displays,decorations etc)....We are staying at the Hotel Denisa on Narodni Obrany st.33...is there a best/least expensive way to get to the hotel from the airport...all info greatly appreciated....thanks loads
Christmas time in Prague
- 1 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 2 Where to travel to after Croatia????
- 3 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 4 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 5 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 6 Free/cheap things to do in London
- 7 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 8 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 9 Istanbul Logistics Help
- 10 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 11 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 12 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 13 Where are the best markets in Rome?
- 14 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 15 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 16 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 17 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 18 day trips from Stuttgart
- 19 London Evening Activity
- 20 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 21 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 22 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 23 RHK's heading to Europe
- 24 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 25 Hotel question...first time to Paris!