Myself & two of my friends are planning to make a Trip to Europe during this Christmas & New year-2012-13. We tried looking for packages for around 10 - 11 days, but the cost was expensive about 1,50,000.00 Indian money per person. Hence we planned to make the trip on our own. As of now we have got a cheap airline ticket for 32,000.00 INR to & from Paris. We have planned to cover the below region on the dates mentioned.
Except this planning we have zero knowledge about Europe. Please need your inputs as in attractions, must visit place in this region & how or what mode of travel will be better, Budget hotels/Apartments Cost, average local transport cost, Food Cost......Basically the itinerary for this entire trip with complete travel & stay details & cost
I Know we are expecting a lil too much but your thought & inputs will be very very helpful & make our Christmas more Merrier & Blessed this year... Thanks in advance for all of them who will help & not help... Good Day
24th Dec To Paris frm India
25th Dec Paris (France)
26th Dec Paris (France)
27th Dec Copenhagen (Denmark)
28th Dec Copenhagen (Denmark)
29th Dec Stockholm (Sweden)
30th Dec Stockholm (Sweden)
31st Dec Zurich (Switzerland)
1st Jan Zurich (Switzerland)
2nd Jan Back to India
Thanks & Regards...!!
Christmas & New Year in Europe..!! We r budget travelers needs your inputs
- 1 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 2 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 3 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 4 Traveling within Italy
- 5 Limo Transfers from Fiumicino Rome Airport
- 6 Venice - canoeing / kayaking
- 7 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 8 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 9 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 10 Family European winter holiday
- 11 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 12 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 13 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 14 To Paris and Provence in June
- 15 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 16 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 17 Euro Train
- 18 Travel by train or bus
- 19 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 20 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 21 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 22 Florence in October
- 23 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 24 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 25 London at Easter