Myself & two of my friends are planning to make a Trip to Europe during this Christmas & New year-2012-13. We tried looking for packages for around 10 - 11 days, but the cost was expensive about 1,50,000.00 Indian money per person. Hence we planned to make the trip on our own. As of now we have got a cheap airline ticket for 32,000.00 INR to & from Paris. We have planned to cover the below region on the dates mentioned.
Except this planning we have zero knowledge about Europe. Please need your inputs as in attractions, must visit place in this region & how or what mode of travel will be better, Budget hotels/Apartments Cost, average local transport cost, Food Cost......Basically the itinerary for this entire trip with complete travel & stay details & cost
I Know we are expecting a lil too much but your thought & inputs will be very very helpful & make our Christmas more Merrier & Blessed this year... Thanks in advance for all of them who will help & not help... Good Day
24th Dec To Paris frm India
25th Dec Paris (France)
26th Dec Paris (France)
27th Dec Copenhagen (Denmark)
28th Dec Copenhagen (Denmark)
29th Dec Stockholm (Sweden)
30th Dec Stockholm (Sweden)
31st Dec Zurich (Switzerland)
1st Jan Zurich (Switzerland)
2nd Jan Back to India
Thanks & Regards...!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 2 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 3 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 4 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 5 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 6 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 7 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 8 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 9 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 10 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 11 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 12 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 13 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 14 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 15 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 16 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 17 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 18 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 19 Bruges
- 20 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 21 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 22 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 23 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 24 6 months in Europe itinerary-Countries
- 25 Planning A trip
Christmas & New Year in Europe..!! We r budget travelers needs your inputs