What's the best Christmas market in London, or some of the best Christmasy things to do? We are expecting it to be very cold and rainy so are anticipating being under cover or inside. Covent Garden? Stop at Trafalgar Square to see Christmas tree? Nice tea rooms, not to miss Christmas things? Have seen most of the main attractions already except Westminster so plan to go there. Thanks!
Christmas markets in London
- 1 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 2 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 3 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 4 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 5 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 6 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 7 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 8 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 9 First time to paris...4day stay..what to do?
- 10 Where to stay for one night ???
- 11 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 12 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 13 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week
- 14 Tour-Free Travel
- 15 Barcelona to Positano
- 16 Guided Tour recommendation for Pere-Lachaise Cemetery needed
- 17 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 18 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 19 Retirement Vacation
- 20 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 21 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 22 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 23 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 24 Almalfi in Late March??
- 25 Edinburgh