What's the best Christmas market in London, or some of the best Christmasy things to do? We are expecting it to be very cold and rainy so are anticipating being under cover or inside. Covent Garden? Stop at Trafalgar Square to see Christmas tree? Nice tea rooms, not to miss Christmas things? Have seen most of the main attractions already except Westminster so plan to go there. Thanks!
Christmas markets in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What still confounds you about travel?
- 2 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 3 What to wear
- 4 Stay near Paris
- 5 A one-week car trip to Slovenia-Croatia (Bosnia?)
- 6 Fabulous Family Fearlesly Meet Lykians (reprint of 2010 trip)
- 7 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 8 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 9 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 10 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 11 Madrid and London
- 12 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 13 italy
- 14 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 15 Side trip from Geneva
- 16 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 17 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 18 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 19 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 20 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 21 7 Nights in Paris
- 22 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 23 21 Days in Central Europe
- 24 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 25 Travel & Landscape Photography from around the world