What's the best Christmas market in London, or some of the best Christmasy things to do? We are expecting it to be very cold and rainy so are anticipating being under cover or inside. Covent Garden? Stop at Trafalgar Square to see Christmas tree? Nice tea rooms, not to miss Christmas things? Have seen most of the main attractions already except Westminster so plan to go there. Thanks!
Christmas markets in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 2 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 3 Best Location to Stay in Barcelona
- 4 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 5 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 6 Southern Spain
- 7 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 8 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 9 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 10 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 11 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 12 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 13 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 14 Portugal Trip
- 15 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 16 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 17 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 18 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 19 Reputable Tours
- 20 Spain traffic tickets
- 21 Salzburg and day trips
- 22 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 23 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 24 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 25 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report