What's the best Christmas market in London, or some of the best Christmasy things to do? We are expecting it to be very cold and rainy so are anticipating being under cover or inside. Covent Garden? Stop at Trafalgar Square to see Christmas tree? Nice tea rooms, not to miss Christmas things? Have seen most of the main attractions already except Westminster so plan to go there. Thanks!
Christmas markets in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 2 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 3 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 4 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 5 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 6 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 7 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 8 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 9 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 10 Help with England/Wales tour
- 11 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 12 Deciding on apartment location in Rome
- 13 Reykjavik hotels
- 14 Hotels that we found special
- 15 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 16 Too many Trip Reports
- 17 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 18 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 19 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 20 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 21 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 22 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 23 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 24 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 25 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15