We are planning a 12 day trip in December and would like to see the Germany Christmas Markets but also maybe visit France, Belgium the Netherlands. Any help is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 2 St Denis Cathedral
- 3 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 4 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 5 Paris cooking classes
- 6 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 7 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 8 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 9 First time in Bulgaria
- 10 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 11 Alps Drive
- 12 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 13 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 14 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 15 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 16 Praiano
- 17 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 18 No Periods in British Written English!
- 19 Help please
- 20 Funny One Michelin * Mix-Up in France!
- 21 Andalucia itinerary help
- 22 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 23 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 24 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 25 8ish days Zurich to Como...