Can anybody help with a trip to a christmas market we a currently planning. We are driving through the euro tunnel and heading to Germany in search of a Christmas market. We would love to visit somewhere that has snow to enhance the whole christmas feel. Not looking for a big city but a nice town to visit that is not too far into Germany as we want to keep the travelling time in car down to a minimum and spend more time in the town. We will be looking at going around the second week in December. Is this a big ask or do places like this exist other than in the big cities.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 2 Berlin to Italy
- 3 Killarney
- 4 Where to go!?
- 5 First time in Bulgaria
- 6 Vacation
- 7 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 8 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 9 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 10 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 11 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 12 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 13 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 14 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 15 Walking itinerary in England?
- 16 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 17 Dog friendly hotels
- 18 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 19 Cambridge in May
- 20 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 21 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 22 No Periods in British Written English!
- 23 Self drive tour companies
- 24 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 25 Madrid/Lisbon