Can anybody help with a trip to a christmas market we a currently planning. We are driving through the euro tunnel and heading to Germany in search of a Christmas market. We would love to visit somewhere that has snow to enhance the whole christmas feel. Not looking for a big city but a nice town to visit that is not too far into Germany as we want to keep the travelling time in car down to a minimum and spend more time in the town. We will be looking at going around the second week in December. Is this a big ask or do places like this exist other than in the big cities.
Thanks for your help.
christmas markets in germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 2 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 3 All Set To Go!!
- 4 First time to Switzerland
- 5 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 6 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 7 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 8 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 9 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 10 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 11 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 12 Eastern Europe
- 13 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 14 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 15 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 16 Switzerland help...?
- 17 Base for a Week in Normandy or Brittany in July
- 18 Airport ATMs
- 19 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 20 London to Paris by train
- 21 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 22 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 23 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 24 4 weeks in the UK
- 25 Granada