Can anybody help with a trip to a christmas market we a currently planning. We are driving through the euro tunnel and heading to Germany in search of a Christmas market. We would love to visit somewhere that has snow to enhance the whole christmas feel. Not looking for a big city but a nice town to visit that is not too far into Germany as we want to keep the travelling time in car down to a minimum and spend more time in the town. We will be looking at going around the second week in December. Is this a big ask or do places like this exist other than in the big cities.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brother_Printer CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Brother Printer Solution
- 2 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 3 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 4 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 5 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 6 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 7 4 days from/to Zagreb...
- 8 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 9 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 10 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 11 3 days solo in London
- 12 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 13 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 14 Prem fares (again)
- 15 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 16 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 17 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 18 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 19 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 20 Chania
- 21 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 22 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 23 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 24 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 25 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?