Can anybody help with a trip to a christmas market we a currently planning. We are driving through the euro tunnel and heading to Germany in search of a Christmas market. We would love to visit somewhere that has snow to enhance the whole christmas feel. Not looking for a big city but a nice town to visit that is not too far into Germany as we want to keep the travelling time in car down to a minimum and spend more time in the town. We will be looking at going around the second week in December. Is this a big ask or do places like this exist other than in the big cities.
Thanks for your help.
christmas markets in germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London hotel tax is 20%
- 2 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 3 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 4 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 5 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 6 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 7 Aaah...Umbria!
- 8 Sorry! Another Venice Hotel Location
- 9 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 10 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 11 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 12 France: which maps?
- 13 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 14 Provence : So many places too little time
- 15 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 16 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 17 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 18 Help!!! Need suggestions paris hotel
- 19 Advice for Sept trip to Ireland?
- 20 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 21 Euronight Train from Munich to Budapest - doubts
- 22 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 23 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 24 Guidance and help for Europe trip by train.
- 25 What to buy in Prague, Vienna, or Budapest that we can't get in the US?