Can anybody help with a trip to a christmas market we a currently planning. We are driving through the euro tunnel and heading to Germany in search of a Christmas market. We would love to visit somewhere that has snow to enhance the whole christmas feel. Not looking for a big city but a nice town to visit that is not too far into Germany as we want to keep the travelling time in car down to a minimum and spend more time in the town. We will be looking at going around the second week in December. Is this a big ask or do places like this exist other than in the big cities.
Thanks for your help.
christmas markets in germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 2 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 3 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 4 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 5 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 6 Help!! Need to pick up train tickets in France and credit card stolen
- 7 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 8 Trip to Italy
- 9 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 10 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 11 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 12 1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please
- 13 Day trips in 3 countries bordering Germany
- 14 Automatic car rental in Italy: Dollar or Thrifty?
- 15 Which Northern Germany international airport?
- 16 Granada, Spain hotel choice
- 17 Seven days in London, June, 2014
- 18 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 19 Scotland day tour
- 20 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 21 New Discoveries at Ostia Antica.
- 22 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 23 England sites not to miss
- 24 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 25 What should we tip our tour guide?