Can anybody help with a trip to a christmas market we a currently planning. We are driving through the euro tunnel and heading to Germany in search of a Christmas market. We would love to visit somewhere that has snow to enhance the whole christmas feel. Not looking for a big city but a nice town to visit that is not too far into Germany as we want to keep the travelling time in car down to a minimum and spend more time in the town. We will be looking at going around the second week in December. Is this a big ask or do places like this exist other than in the big cities.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 2 T Mobile Extends High Speed Data
- 3 Help wanted! Ideas for Europe by wheelchair (or boat!)
- 4 Help plan the route/transport options around Spain
- 5 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 6 Trans-Siberia Train
- 7 Excess insurance
- 8 London: Battle of the badges
- 9 Need Ideas for hiking in Europe
- 10 Arcachon Bassin--best area to stay
- 11 Wengen vs Grindelwald
- 12 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 13 Need help in travel planning
- 14 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 15 Flying into Dublin have 10 days to explore Europe
- 16 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 17 RHK's Fall escape
- 18 Scotland 1-week itinerary: Edinburgh + Highlands
- 19 Croatia in 7 days
- 20 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 21 Loire Valley itinerary
- 22 Provence and/or Sicily in June?
- 23 Europe Itinerary
- 24 Based in Reykjavik for 8 nights, but I want to see further out??
- 25 Puglia, and a touch of Rome