Can anybody help with a trip to a christmas market we a currently planning. We are driving through the euro tunnel and heading to Germany in search of a Christmas market. We would love to visit somewhere that has snow to enhance the whole christmas feel. Not looking for a big city but a nice town to visit that is not too far into Germany as we want to keep the travelling time in car down to a minimum and spend more time in the town. We will be looking at going around the second week in December. Is this a big ask or do places like this exist other than in the big cities.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://bodypotency.com/prodroxatone/
- 2 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 3 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 4 Bath/Cotswolds
- 5 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 6 Thinking about the Fjords
- 7 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 8 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 9 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 10 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 11 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 12 UK in May and June
- 13 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 14 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 15 Berlin activities -need help with organisation, please
- 16 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 17 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 18 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 19 Globus Iberian Tour
- 20 Spain: train/rental car help
- 21 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 22 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 23 Budapest Card
- 24 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 25 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch