Can anybody help with a trip to a christmas market we a currently planning. We are driving through the euro tunnel and heading to Germany in search of a Christmas market. We would love to visit somewhere that has snow to enhance the whole christmas feel. Not looking for a big city but a nice town to visit that is not too far into Germany as we want to keep the travelling time in car down to a minimum and spend more time in the town. We will be looking at going around the second week in December. Is this a big ask or do places like this exist other than in the big cities.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 2 릴 게임 소스 ※연결 :≫tt349.com≪
- 3 London is it worth it?
- 4 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 5 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 6 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 7 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 8 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 9 ATM help
- 10 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 11 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 12 Visit to Sardinia
- 13 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 14 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 15 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 16 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 17 6 days in Stockholm - itinerary, questions
- 18 Help me make this possible!
- 19 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 20 Road Trip - Ireland, Scotland and England
- 21 International drivers permit
- 22 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 23 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 24 First visit to London
- 25 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip