Can anybody help with a trip to a christmas market we a currently planning. We are driving through the euro tunnel and heading to Germany in search of a Christmas market. We would love to visit somewhere that has snow to enhance the whole christmas feel. Not looking for a big city but a nice town to visit that is not too far into Germany as we want to keep the travelling time in car down to a minimum and spend more time in the town. We will be looking at going around the second week in December. Is this a big ask or do places like this exist other than in the big cities.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 백경 릴게임온라인 ◑접속:='kss998.com'
- 2 스위피 ▶접-속:“kss998.com“◀
- 3 Choose between Nazare, Portugal or Merida, Spain
- 4 무료손오공 ≪접속주소 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 5 릴게임 백경 ◑접속:='kss998.com'
- 6 ideal rental car
- 7 무료황금성 ◐ 도메인 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 8 무료황금성 ◐ 도메인 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 9 무료바다이야기 ● 연결 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 10 오리지날릴게임손오공 ◑홈피:='kss998.com'
- 11 Sweden Midsummers Day
- 12 Help with basic itinerary
- 13 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 14 Greece and Italy Combo
- 15 Country Estate Hotel in England
- 16 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 17 Greece and Italy Combo
- 18 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 19 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 20 Final Four
- 21 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 22 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 23 Married couple first time to Europe, 4 cities over 2 weeks, questions.
- 24 Which city order makes most sense?
- 25 Tuscany car rental and accommodations