We would like to go to a midnight mass with the locals. Will we be invited to share in local celebrations. Our first time there and we want it to be memerable. All advice welcomed.
Christmas in Provence
- 1 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 2 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 3 I Need To Vent!
- 4 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 5 Norway - Midsummer Celebration??
- 6 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin
- 7 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 8 Brive - drop off point for Avis
- 9 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 10 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 11 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 12 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 13 Last monte Paris apartment
- 14 Wimpy's
- 15 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 16 Vienna State Opera - possible for adult and child to switch seats?
- 17 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 18 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 19 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 20 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 21 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 22 jungfraujoch mid june
- 23 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 24 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 25 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?