Looking for some advice on where to spend Christmas next year in Italy. We'll be flying into Milan, and we're looking for a nice town/village to spend the holiday. We're drawn to this region due to the dramatic scenery and romantic holiday charm. Looking for a town that's not too busy, but not too sleepy either. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest to Kosice
- 2 Earthquake near Naples
- 3 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 4 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 5 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 6 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 7 3nights in Venice
- 8 Paris in November
- 9 My 3 days in Venice
- 10 multi city flights to europe
- 11 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 12 Travel from Kensington, London to Cambridge
- 13 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 14 One week in Europe
- 15 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 16 London Theater
- 17 Tracking the Weather
- 18 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 19 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 20 bvlenci Could you answer some q's about le Marche from another poster?
- 21 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 22 My final Prague itinerary
- 23 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 24 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 25 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL