I'm spending two weeks in Greece and Italy from Christmas to early January with my husband and kids (two teens and a 21 year old). I'm looking for ideas on ways to make it merry and homey for all of us while also visiting must-see sites in both countries. We'll be in Greece for Christmas itself, then going to Italy for 8 days. we'd rather not be constantly on the move, but we want to balance that with experiencing some of the major highlights of both countries. Any and all tips will be appreciated!
Christmas in Greece and Italy-need ideas!
View all Europe activity »
- 1 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 2 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 3 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 4 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 5 Italian Lakes gardens
- 6 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 7 Dresden Train Station
- 8 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 9 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 10 London for Christmas
- 11 Amsterdam: Alcoholics Cleaning Streets to Get Free Booze!
- 12 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 13 Rome Accommodation
- 14 Waltz performances in Stadtpark Vienna
- 15 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 16 2 Week European Itinerary
- 17 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 18 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 19 Family European winter holiday
- 20 More help with housing in Puglia
- 21 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 22 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 23 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 24 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 25 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?