I'm spending two weeks in Greece and Italy from Christmas to early January with my husband and kids (two teens and a 21 year old). I'm looking for ideas on ways to make it merry and homey for all of us while also visiting must-see sites in both countries. We'll be in Greece for Christmas itself, then going to Italy for 8 days. we'd rather not be constantly on the move, but we want to balance that with experiencing some of the major highlights of both countries. Any and all tips will be appreciated!
Christmas in Greece and Italy-need ideas!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 2 Ancient Corinth info needed.
- 3 Tickets to Sagrada Familia
- 4 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 5 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 6 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 7 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 8 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 9 Porto -City Break
- 10 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 11 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 12 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 13 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 14 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 15 Street food in Turkey
- 16 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 17 Three days in Spain
- 18 Paris in April?
- 19 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 20 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 21 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 22 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 23 Prague - Tram #22
- 24 Day trip from London to Paris
- 25 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?