I'm spending two weeks in Greece and Italy from Christmas to early January with my husband and kids (two teens and a 21 year old). I'm looking for ideas on ways to make it merry and homey for all of us while also visiting must-see sites in both countries. We'll be in Greece for Christmas itself, then going to Italy for 8 days. we'd rather not be constantly on the move, but we want to balance that with experiencing some of the major highlights of both countries. Any and all tips will be appreciated!
Christmas in Greece and Italy-need ideas!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 2 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 3 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 4 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 5 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 6 All Set To Go!!
- 7 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 8 First time to Switzerland
- 9 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 10 Eastern Europe
- 11 Airport ATMs
- 12 4 weeks in the UK
- 13 Granada
- 14 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 15 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Ulysses S. Grant's European Tour?
- 16 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 17 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 18 Switzerland help...?
- 19 London to Paris by train
- 20 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places
- 21 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 22 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 23 Looking for clean & reputable hotels in Venice, Florence and Rome!
- 24 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 25 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews