I'm spending two weeks in Greece and Italy from Christmas to early January with my husband and kids (two teens and a 21 year old). I'm looking for ideas on ways to make it merry and homey for all of us while also visiting must-see sites in both countries. We'll be in Greece for Christmas itself, then going to Italy for 8 days. we'd rather not be constantly on the move, but we want to balance that with experiencing some of the major highlights of both countries. Any and all tips will be appreciated!
Christmas in Greece and Italy-need ideas!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 german rail ticket question
- 2 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 3 What to wear
- 4 London neighborhood suggestions
- 5 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 6 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 7 What to see along the Welsh coast?
- 8 Buying Masks in Venice
- 9 TJ Maxx is selling masks from Venice!
- 10 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 11 Mask Making in Venice
- 12 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 13 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 14 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 15 Fashion for larger man?
- 16 Eating in France-two new books
- 17 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 18 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 19 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 20 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 21 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 22 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 23 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 24 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 25 Madrid and London