I'm spending two weeks in Greece and Italy from Christmas to early January with my husband and kids (two teens and a 21 year old). I'm looking for ideas on ways to make it merry and homey for all of us while also visiting must-see sites in both countries. We'll be in Greece for Christmas itself, then going to Italy for 8 days. we'd rather not be constantly on the move, but we want to balance that with experiencing some of the major highlights of both countries. Any and all tips will be appreciated!
Christmas in Greece and Italy-need ideas!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Istanbul water
- 2 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 3 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 4 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 5 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 6 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 7 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 8 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 9 A Travel Junkie and Pastry Chef's Wet Dream
- 10 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 11 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 12 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 13 Advice for a trip to Venice
- 14 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 15 Day Trips from Nice
- 16 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 17 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 18 Madrid: City Views
- 19 How much luggage?????
- 20 Cornwall or Paris?
- 21 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 22 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 23 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 24 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 25 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens