I'm spending two weeks in Greece and Italy from Christmas to early January with my husband and kids (two teens and a 21 year old). I'm looking for ideas on ways to make it merry and homey for all of us while also visiting must-see sites in both countries. We'll be in Greece for Christmas itself, then going to Italy for 8 days. we'd rather not be constantly on the move, but we want to balance that with experiencing some of the major highlights of both countries. Any and all tips will be appreciated!
Christmas in Greece and Italy-need ideas!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 2 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 3 What to wear
- 4 London 2nd time around
- 5 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 6 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 7 german rail ticket question
- 8 Madrid and London
- 9 Fashion for larger man?
- 10 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 11 Arc de Triumph Question
- 12 Greek ferries
- 13 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 14 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 15 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 16 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 17 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 18 Prague flea markets
- 19 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 20 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 21 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 22 Pegasus Airlines for domestic flights in Turkey. Luggage?
- 23 Monet in Normandy
- 24 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 25 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?