I'm spending two weeks in Greece and Italy from Christmas to early January with my husband and kids (two teens and a 21 year old). I'm looking for ideas on ways to make it merry and homey for all of us while also visiting must-see sites in both countries. We'll be in Greece for Christmas itself, then going to Italy for 8 days. we'd rather not be constantly on the move, but we want to balance that with experiencing some of the major highlights of both countries. Any and all tips will be appreciated!
Christmas in Greece and Italy-need ideas!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 2 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 3 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 4 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 5 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 6 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 7 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 8 American Express
- 9 Airport ATMs
- 10 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 11 Bayonne or St Jean de Luz
- 12 Three ferries to Mull
- 13 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 14 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 15 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 16 Christmas markets: E Germany, Poland, Prague
- 17 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 18 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 19 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 20 All Set To Go!!
- 21 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 22 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 23 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 24 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 25 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence