I'm spending two weeks in Greece and Italy from Christmas to early January with my husband and kids (two teens and a 21 year old). I'm looking for ideas on ways to make it merry and homey for all of us while also visiting must-see sites in both countries. We'll be in Greece for Christmas itself, then going to Italy for 8 days. we'd rather not be constantly on the move, but we want to balance that with experiencing some of the major highlights of both countries. Any and all tips will be appreciated!
Christmas in Greece and Italy-need ideas!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 2 floods in Andalucia
- 3 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 4 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 5 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 6 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 7 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 8 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 9 Central Europe itinerary
- 10 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 11 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 12 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 13 Arriving in Prague
- 14 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 15 4 Months in Europe
- 16 2 Days in Rome
- 17 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 18 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 19 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 20 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 21 Tipping in the UK
- 22 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 23 2 weeks in Spain
- 24 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 25 Wines charted by flavor