My friends and I are going to Europe from mid dec to beginning of January. We'll be starting of from Rome and then plan to do Florence then Munich, bamberg, rohtenburg, neuschwanstein castle etc. I was really excited about being in Bavarian area during Christmas but it didn't hit me that a lot of places I wanna see including Christmas markets, castles, bamberg and rohtenburg etc might be closed during that time and there might be limited public transport aswell. So I need suggestions about how to go about it and if any places would be open to explore from around 24th dec to 26th. Or would it be a better idea to get to Germany directly from Rome and after checking out all the places I've mentioned above move back to Italy and do Florence etc?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia Spain
- 2 Germany-Car or Train
- 3 The DCC scam is spreading
- 4 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 5 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 6 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 7 Valencia Spain
- 8 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 9 Any downside when booking codeshare flights?
- 10 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 11 Whistle stop family road trip
- 12 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 13 Mallorca for 9 nights-best home base?
- 14 Scotland itinerary advice
- 15 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 16 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 17 Porto in January
- 18 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 19 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?
- 20 Rome Water Shortage
- 21 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 22 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 23 Lake Como,Italy
- 24 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 25 Help with tips in UK