My friends and I are going to Europe from mid dec to beginning of January. We'll be starting of from Rome and then plan to do Florence then Munich, bamberg, rohtenburg, neuschwanstein castle etc. I was really excited about being in Bavarian area during Christmas but it didn't hit me that a lot of places I wanna see including Christmas markets, castles, bamberg and rohtenburg etc might be closed during that time and there might be limited public transport aswell. So I need suggestions about how to go about it and if any places would be open to explore from around 24th dec to 26th. Or would it be a better idea to get to Germany directly from Rome and after checking out all the places I've mentioned above move back to Italy and do Florence etc?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris hotels
- 2 Europe itinerary questions
- 3 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 4 Trek through Eur
- 5 London Hotels
- 6 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 Denmark or Sweden?
- 9 We're here!
- 10 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 11 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 12 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 13 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 14 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 15 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 16 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 17 Amsterdam hotels
- 18 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 19 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 20 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 21 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 22 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 23 Brugge hotel help
- 24 Five night Ireland Trip
- 25 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily