We will be in Ireland 21/1 to 12/11 just wondering if it will be as decorated for Christmas as we in the US is. I had been to Paris the week of Thanksgiving one yr and nothing had been decorated yet.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 2 Koper to Trieste
- 3 Trieste and Koper
- 4 Stay near Paris
- 5 What still confounds you about travel?
- 6 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 7 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 8 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 9 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 10 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 11 Venice Restaurant - Open on Mondays
- 12 Pronunciation
- 13 Monet in Normandy
- 14 Dublin Tour Companies
- 15 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 16 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 17 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 18 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 19 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 20 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 21 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 22 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 23 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 24 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 25 Picasso Museum-Paris