We'll be in Munich for five nights over Christmas, including Christmas Day. We'll have done the Christmas markets of course, but are at a complete loss of what to do/where to eat on Christmas Day. Not sure if anything much will be open. Any suggestions?
Christmas Day in Munich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 2 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 3 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 4 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 5 Small group for Colosseum
- 6 Spain/Costa de Sol Please identify picture
- 7 London visit
- 8 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 9 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 10 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 11 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 12 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 13 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 14 men's shoes spain
- 15 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 16 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 17 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 18 Edinburgh GTG, April?
- 19 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 20 21 Days in Central Europe
- 21 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 22 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 23 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 24 Your thoughts on location of apt in Cimiez area of Nice, France,
- 25 Three days in Spain