We are thinking of spending Christmas in Europe following a river (Danube or Rhine) Chrismtas Market cruise. Are there places where it would be difficult or impossible to find a restaurant open on Chrismas Day for dinner?
Christmas Day Dinner
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 2 Sammezzano update
- 3 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 4 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 5 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 6 ideas for Portugal please
- 7 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 8 Catalonia
- 9 Macarons!
- 10 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 11 Transportation in Paris
- 12 airport transportation
- 13 2 Days in Brussels
- 14 Help with 6 days in Switzerland
- 15 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 16 Travel in Ireland in July 2015
- 17 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 18 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 19 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 20 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 21 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 22 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 23 driving barcelona to madrid in 2-3 days- itinerary help. wine stops?
- 24 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 25 Dublin Hotel Choice