We are thinking of spending Christmas in Europe following a river (Danube or Rhine) Chrismtas Market cruise. Are there places where it would be difficult or impossible to find a restaurant open on Chrismas Day for dinner?
Christmas Day Dinner
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 2 Where to stay in London
- 3 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 4 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 5 Use of pre-booked non-PREMS tickets on French trains
- 6 Help - Train: Florence to Salerno & Ferry: Salerno to Positano
- 7 Where to stay in Prague?
- 8 Resto recs for Valencia, Barc, Girona, Montpellier, St. Saturnin, Antibes
- 9 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 10 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 11 Hotel Belvedere Bellagio or Royal Victoria in Lake Como for May trip
- 12 scotland trave;
- 13 London Food Tour
- 14 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 15 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 16 Iceland Trekking/Camping
- 17 Time to get lowest airfare to Norway
- 18 25 days in Europe
- 19 Family trip to France with kids
- 20 London with Kids
- 21 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 22 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 23 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 24 10 Days in Switzerland
- 25 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?