We are thinking of spending Christmas in Europe following a river (Danube or Rhine) Chrismtas Market cruise. Are there places where it would be difficult or impossible to find a restaurant open on Chrismas Day for dinner?
Christmas Day Dinner
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 2 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 3 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 4 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 5 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 6 Tivoli Gardens - any special place for birthday dinner
- 7 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 8 What to wear
- 9 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 10 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 11 Paris November 2014
- 12 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 13 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 14 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 15 Traveling in France by train
- 16 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 17 Arc de Triumph Question
- 18 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 19 3 night stopover in Iceland - need suggestions
- 20 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 21 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 22 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 23 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 24 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 25 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?